Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So anyways- when do we think the album is gonna l**k

August 22nd/23rd ish

yrvn2rP.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

But the real tea is: Lana said she stans BTS so where is the BTS collab? Where are the korean verses? Where is the song about how delicious Jungkook looks? Where's the cover of Singularity? These are the REAL questions.

tenor.gif?itemid=8462566

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

But the real tea is: Lana said she stans BTS so where is the BTS collab? Where are the korean verses? Where is the song about how delicious Jungkook looks? Where's the cover of Singularity? These are the REAL questions.

tenor.gif?itemid=8462566

if lana made a bts collab i think i would unstan

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

SO. I didn't check up on Lana stuff for a while and only today did I end up watching the album trailer & newest release AND I AM SCREAMING INSIDE. SCREAMING. And I am sooooo glad she's going to be fully releasing Happiness Is a Butterfly. I had edited the released snippets to make them loop for a long time but now the whole version is so close to my lil fingertips :') Sigh.

With the whole political stuff, I can't even. I'm too busy just:  :flutter:

3 more weeks until we finally get Bartender in full  :defeated: I've always loved the title and have been so curious about it since she revealed the existence of the song and I can't get the snippet out of my head.

So anyways- when do we think the album is gonna l**k

...Or maybe just 2 more weeks because I know I may not be able to resist a leak  :toofunny:  I feel like it will leak 1 week before

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=8462566

UltraBTS is coming.

tenor.gif?itemid=8462566

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This album better get the high and positive critical acclaim it deserves

yrvn2rP.gif

watch the guardian giving it a 6/10

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Imagine criticising LFA for harkening back to a golden era in America... gurl if you don't like that then how do you like Lana AT ALL that's literally her entire aesthetic. Additionally, you cant deal with every fucking social issue in one song. The song is literally just about how two widely publicised mass shootings over the weekend affected her and made her worry even more so for the state America is in right now. 

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

Idk where else to ask this and idk how to upload pictures but there's this Polaroid of her with kind of shoulder-length hair and a dark green top on with embroidered red and white flowers- I know this is really specific but does anyone know what I'm talking about? and if so does anyone know when it's from?

locals only

Lana: releases a song about how America Used To Be Great

Lanaboards users: this has some connotations vaguely worth discussing

Other lanaboards users: wow the sjw stampede literally wants her to solve world hunger! Can you believe this!

You did not understand the song in the first place. That is why your "connotations worth discussing" are being made fun of, they are out of place. 

Imagine criticising LFA for harkening back to a golden era in America... gurl if you don't like that then how do you like Lana AT ALL that's literally her entire aesthetic. Additionally, you cant deal with every fucking social issue in one song. The song is literally just about how two widely publicised mass shootings over the weekend affected her and made her worry even more so for the state America is in right now. 

No one is demanding that she solves the world's issues omg, people are literally just having a discussion on a discussion forum.

locals only