Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Im bored y’all l*ak somethin

I second this. The Good Life comes to mind

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I wonder when we’ll get FIILY and The Greatest... with the album? The week before to let Looking for America get more streams? This week?

I'm guessing on the 30th to get more streams at once

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Bartender greatest song of all time yes

Bartender probably has one of the coolest melodies/production on a Lana song that i've heard in a long time. So hyped for this one

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Even though I really love the snippets and I think I’ll love every song on this record I’m a bit sad that the chords are the same in several songs. In the snippets, Love Song, California and HIAB have exactly the same chord progression which I like but which is pretty basic. I hope they explode into something else even though Love Song won’t have that much time to do so.

Bartender probably has one of the coolest melodies/production on a Lana song that i've heard in a long time. So hyped for this one

play my cards right

photo free exits from baby's bedside

'cause they don't yet know what car I drive

I'm just trying to keep my love alive

lZy2Oqr.gif

the production reminds me of Agnes Obel

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

remember that honeymoon instagram post in like March 2018 where she was writing that she had just written the most beautiful songs and couldn’t wait to share them with us? well we’re getting them in two weeks