Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

shes doing a ton of releases which is great but where is the actual promo? like her physically doing something instead of just uploading and then ignoring it

this is her true blue era

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Since the album title became uncensored when I pre-ordered it on iTunes, does that apply to songs as well?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

That says released in 2 days but the date it comes out is 8/16. Where are u located? :hooker:

not to be a butt in lmao but it says 2 days for me too and i'm in the uk :+)

not to be a butt in lmao but it says 2 days for me too and i'm in the uk :+)

Sis I love having u butt in :hooker: they probably meant 2 days for you & 3 for me. How legit is that website though?

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Pause.... where tha fuck was this website when we needed it the most. You mean this whole time we had Lana release dates at our fingertips?

BriskLeanAphid-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Sis I love having u butt in :hooker: they probably meant 2 days for you & 3 for me. How legit is that website though?

honestly no idea but let's hope it's 100%  :excited:

Welcome by the way! So good to have you :kiss:

thank you! i've wanted to be more active on here but was always super intimidated  :blush:

regardless of whether it’s 2 or 3 days someone will upload it somewhere within an hour of it being released in new zealand

imagine not listening to the singles of an album thats coming in like a little more than 2 weeks

2 weeks is nothing at this point, I'd rather not listen and wait only 2 weeks for a nice experience without knowing too much of the album. If I wanted, I could also say, imagine not being able to wait 2 weeks (I'm not really saying it here, it's just for the example. Everybody can do whatever they want)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~