Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I still don't understand how did HIAB make it onto the album. Jack should've said something.

That turd ain't gonna do shit. It's not 2014 anymore.

Oop  :deadbanana:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I’ve been super busy and haven’t been around, did we get snippets? And are there signed cds for the US?

Snippets yes, some French website accidentally uploaded them

Signed CDs are UK only so far

Also Fuck It I Love You- The Greatest Muscle Beach Baby is coming out on the 16th I think, according to some website 

locals only

Snippets yes, some French website accidentally uploaded them

Signed CDs are UK only so far

Also Fuck It I Love You- The Greatest Muscle Beach Baby is coming out on the 16th I think, according to some website

Thanks! I’m assuming we’re not allowed to post or ask for links to those snippets... :icant:

LIZARD PEOPLE

Thanks! I’m assuming we’re not allowed to post or ask for links to those snippets... :icant:

Definitely DO NOT go on twitter and type in NFR SNIPPETS. I REPEAT DO. NOT. :hooker:

If the songs are released early on NZ, do you guys think we might get FIILY today after midnight?

In 19 hours we should have FIILY... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Ladies what songs are we most and least excited for? I want to hear opinions :hooker:

most excited: California, I just know it's gonna be a whole serve

least excited: How to Disappear, I personally love the new production but we've already heard the piano version of the song at the Apple event. I feel like I already heard the song.

qfrWuBl.png

In 19 hours we should have FIILY...

AAAARRRGHHHHH SO MUCH TIME, IF THAT'S RIGHT WE'LL ONLY HAVE IT BY 9PM TOMORROW

original.gif

Ladies what songs are we most and least excited for? I want to hear opinions :hooker:

Most: Cinnamon Girl and Love song, also can't wait to hear the new version of TNBAR

Least: Weirdly enough, Bartender. It has a very interesting and distinctive melody and it's very beautiful, but I'm just not very excited for it. Maybe because I know it was produced by Rick and I prefer Jack, Idk. But either way, I still love the snippet.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

bartender and the greatest   :yesnod:

edit: forgot least but probably TNBAR tbh

most: CALIFORNIA, fuck it, i love you

Least: the new version of bar and htd -  basically the songs we've already heard. also hiab  and cinnamon since we've heard most of it by now.

but overall i'm very excited for all of them, i can't wait to hear the whole album and get lost in it.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Interscope really wants that #1, but Lover is going to smash for months  :deadbanana:

Honestly, I'm expecting TOOL to get the #1 spot tbh. All of their albums have entered the top of the charts since they allowed them to be streamed. Last time I checked their new album, Fear Inoculum, is #1 on pre-orders for Amazon and it has held that #1 spot since it was announced. It's shown as the #1 pre-order album on iTunes (followed by Taylor of course). Lana isn't even shown in the top 8 pre-orders (which is all that iTunes shows on my dashboard) - I don't mind being wrong and I would fucking LOVE for Lana to take the top spot, but I think the expected #1 is TOOL

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png