Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What is it with leakers and attention seeking

idk, their status as leakers provides them popularity, following communities and it basically makes them feel special and important as long as they don't leak it, then people are extremely grateful when they do, but afterwards they become uninteresting (unless they still have things to leak). but i agree it's a fucked up way for things to work

germanotta-2-480.png?w=380&h=187

Truly a pop music emergency.

I hope Lana wakes up, sees this, calls her managers and puts out the album. Damn. Literally no one would get hurt by this. It's what I'd do. 

Talking about laziness. JK, I'm really happy BAR has found its home.

BAR : Yosemite

1 : 0

what a tragedy... Yosemite sure was better than her LFL peers

Well apparently it has leaked but no one in the world has a link for it so I think it’s safe to say everything is under control

i don't think it is... there are some people here who have listened to it and such things spread so quickly...

Okay seriously I have a lot do to now. PLEASE if anything relevant happens PM me. I'll keep LB open but I won't be checking this thread. Thanks x

oh thank God the lifeless snippet is the very beginning of California according to the Genius lyrics, i was afraid it was the point to which the whole five minutes were heading. it's gonna be great

My inbox is WIDE open DON’T send me a link.

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
Please do not request links for leaks of content set to be officially released.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

(Y'all need to become better internet sleuths; it's in the places you think it'd be) I don't know about "best" but this is hands down her most cohesive and organic piece of work so far :defeated:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

(Y'all need to become better internet sleuths; it's in the places you think it'd be) I don't know about "best" but this is hands down her most cohesive and organic piece of work so far :defeated:

Come on be more specific

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

welp

mod note: user was warned for the original, un-edited post

Edited by Elle
Please do not request links for leaks of content set to be officially released.

image.png

Guys can I remind ya'll not to ask for links in the thread because 1) it's against the rules and 2) Elle is going through a bad time rn then she'll have to come back to this thread and go through EVERY single page to give out warning points/bans.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven