Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

unknown.jpeg?w=126&h=207myunknown.jpeg?w=126&h=207unknown.jpeg?w=126&h=207M baunknown.jpeg?w=126&h=207 

#lanaboardsclassics

Ariana's fans managed to hide a video leak for months, but the lana stans can't keep their mouth shut about the leaks. Constantly begging for links, posting all about it on twitter, just generally putting a lot of attention on the leak. Like, damn..

qfrWuBl.png

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

I have to confess something. I had no idea where this was from. I legit thought it was from super cool, intellectual, old book. Maybe a nice and cute little excerpt from young poetry. This looked pretty much like deep Philosophy to me.

Imagine what I felt when I googled it.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

i love the new BAR lyrics xx

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

i know it’s a mess in here right now but i just wanna say i listened to cinnamon girl like 50x and i think when the album does come out it’s getting the LFL treatment from me :hooker:

Can someone pls send google drive to whole album or some link I can listen to it pls!!!

Dm me xoxo

You have got to be fucking kidding me

Can someone pls send google drive to whole album or some link I can listen to it pls!!!

Dm me xoxo

you're gonna get banned.

RIP.

giphy.gif

Dm me xoxo

oh did y'all not learn the first time the thread got locked :wtfney:

It's what she deserves... Imagine if we hadn't had the album teased for A WHOLE NORMAN FUCKING YEAR , how fed we would be from just MAC, VB, hope! How pleasantly shocked and thrilled to hear Coriander Grrrl for the first time, etc etc. We'd be so grateful and not desperate for leaks. But the reality? It's what she deserves lol, she asked for this

Would this have happened if the album had come out on March 29? No ma'am :um: 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

She should release the album now and secure that #1 on the bb 200. Please report the links to universal music xx https://privacypolicy.umusic.com/piracy/default.aspx

knowing lana she’s not going to do the smart thing to make bank, instead she’s just gonna get publicly pissed off on twitter, call someone a little fucker, and make locals leak their phone numbers again :toofunny: