Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

But they're probably the ones responsable for hiring the company who takes care of her online store or whataver :rip:

Isn't that Interscope/Polydor's job?  :rip:

There's no way only cassettes got shipped and nothing else. I guess more leaks are coming in the next few days. Lana's team has to do something to prevent any more mess.

MY DMS ARE OPEN

Bye bye, we won't miss you

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Releasing the album right now would do more harm than good tbh. Also, we live in the era of streaming services... only hardcore fans will download a leaked cassette rip of the album, casual listeners won't go this far and would rather wait for it to be released on streaming platforms.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The kid didn't actually say her cassette got shipped did she? Maybe her dad's uncle's dentist's cousin's rabbit's neighbour works at the distribution centre and smuggled it out or something

Isn't that Interscope/Polydor's job?  :rip:

I think the label takes care of sales from third parties like itunes, physical stores and stuff. The k7 was an exclusive item being sold on Lana's website, I think a whole other team takes care of that :rip: but I could be wrong.

I’m about to get on a flight so dm me if anything interesting happens

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Fun fact guys I was looking for Ben's mobile phone number earlier on to harass him and I didn't find it but I did find that even as the world's worse manager his net worth is £700,000 I- 

Fun fact guys I was looking for Ben's mobile phone number earlier on to harass him and I didn't find it but I did find that even as the world's worse manager his net worth is £700,000 I- 

Imagine being paid £700,000 just to be a clown  :toofloppy:

Lol am I the only one who haven't listened to the leak yet?

TBH I'm fine with that, I wouldn't like to bop to Cinnamon Girl with such a potato quality

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

It could be just me, but the only song that actually stands out (sonically) for now is Doin' Time. It's just way too different than MAC, FIILY, VB, HTD, HIAB, etc. Could it be a filler? Or just used because it was successful? I love the song, and I'm hyped for this album, but I just can't see how it fits there. IDK.

This woman is sitting on dozens if not hundreds of unreleased & unleaked songs we don't even know about, I'm sure one of them would have been a better fit. Something like Wild On You (wouldn't that have been amazing?). And if she wanted to include a cover (which I don't mind at all), why not a CSNY song, a Neil Young song (stealing a title doesn't count lanz), or a Beach Boys song? RHCP even. Doin' Time feels so out of place...

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.