Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

can't wait for a £500 boxset including different types of organic teabags, an USB featuring the entire album + 1 new 50 second, instrumental track of jack playing the same 2 chords :defeated: @TheBoss

Don't remind me of that time. It still hurts.

I feel you sis, I still can't get over the fact it's been years and we STILL don't have this damn song

original.gif

i'm highkey laughing because so many of you absolutely wanted BAR on this record but in the end she didn't change A THING in the production and she changed the lyrics in the worst way possible so yeah we're going to have in in 320 kbps but it definitely wasn't worth it to me, the spot coulda been used in a better way

A nightmare. Literally a nightmare.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i'm highkey laughing because so many of you absolutely wanted BAR on this record but in the end she didn't change A THING in the production and she changed the lyrics in the worst way possible so yeah we're going to have in in 320 kbps but it definitely wasn't worth it to me, the spot coulda been used in a better way

The spot wouldn't have been used at all. The album was 11 tracks and then she added BAR, DT, and Bartender

Hi everyone.

First, I want to thank all of you for checking in over the past few days regarding my absence. It means more than you know that so many people reached out. To say I am okay would be a lie, but I am ~alive & breathing~ doing my best to recover. 

That being said, I've had to snap into action mid-recovery as I'm aware a leak of NFR is going around.

So, as I'm sure you already know:

ANYONE WHO POSTS A DIRECT LINK TO THE LEAK, GIVES HINTS ON WHERE TO FIND THE LINK, OFFERS A LINK THROUGH DMS, ETC WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BANNED. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Those who request a link to the leak will be warned and put on mod queue for two weeks, until the album is out.

Please do not begin the Post-Release Thread until the album is officially released. I will create one for you all.

& Finally, for the benefit of others who will be patient and wait for the official release, I recommend putting any spoilers about the albums (lyrics, thoughts, etc.) in spoilers.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or another moderator.

All my love,

Elle x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Hi everyone.

First, I want to thank all of you for checking in over the past few days regarding my absence. It means more than you know that so many people reached out. To say I am okay would be a lie, but I am ~alive & breathing~ doing my best to recover. 

That being said, I've had to snap into action mid-recovery as I'm aware a leak of NFR is going around.

ANYONE WHO POSTS A DIRECT LINK TO THE LEAK, GIVES HINTS ON WHERE TO FIND THE LINK, OFFERS A LINK THROUGH DMS, ETC WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BANNED. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Those who request a link to the leak will be warned and put on mod queue for two weeks, until the album is out.

Please do not begin the Post-Release Thread until the album is officially released. I will create one for you all.

& Finally, for the benefit of others who will be patient and wait for the official release, I recommend putting any spoilers about the albums (lyrics, thoughts, etc.) in spoilers.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or another moderator.

All my love,

Elle x

queen :defeated:

i've been doing my duty mother

queen :defeated:

i've been doing my duty mother

Thank you, and the rest of the mod team, for taking care of things while I've been away :kiss:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The spot wouldn't have been used at all. The album was 11 tracks and then she added BAR, DT, and Bartender

i think Bartender definitely belonged to the 11 first. HTD on the other hand did not, and some others might not have, because she still was working on the record until later than September. i don't know, it could have been used by Yosemite but of course i prefer having it over not having it if the rest is the same

Hi everyone.

All my love,

Elle x

Glad your ok - I had no idea it was against the forum rules to ask for inbox links. Please don’t block me

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i'll be damned if i let a poor quality leak and superior original lyrics ruin my meagre enjoyment of the full album after this garbage can of an era goddammit  :crying2:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

starting a gofundme so we can raise $ to pay a Russian hacker to get us Life Is Beautiful

during the Soviet era they were communist and would've done it for free :poordat: bOrN iN tHe WrOnG gEnErAtiOn

hope is quite actually a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have if you like, really think about it - but I have it, yeah I have... it, yeah I have it (Super Extended Version: The Re-Re-Reup, Pt. II) [Electric Boogaloo Slide] {feat. Playboi Carti & A$AP Rocky}

8V7Yvel.png

@@Elle is doing the Lord's work, sis don't deserve the leaks and after all everything is in shitty quality according to the ones who already heard it.

Let's wait.

original.gif

Hi everyone.

All my love,

Elle x

We love you Elle glad you’re working on getting better c:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

during the Soviet era they were communist and would've done it for free :poordat: bOrN iN tHe WrOnG gEnErAtiOn

lenin is my daddy, engels is my mother, karl marx is my bestest friend 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

wait. the dont be a jerk part of HIAB is the chorus? I thought that was a bridge!!

this song's structure doesn't make sense. it's a bit like Change with its four-part chorus, but Change had actual verses