Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana Del Rey announces her seventh studio album is to be released exclusively via the Instagram story of a randomly selected 13 year old girl, who will be sent a dictaphone with the album on it, followed by death threats from thousands of gays.

”It’s what my fans are used to, and it’s truly what they deserve,” Del Rey said in a statement.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

It’s so disappointing the album leaked. I know it always happens, but it still must hurt for Lana. I’m glad I have no interest in hearing the album in shit quality. I hope it doesn’t leak in high quality (I still won’t listen). I’ve been reading the lyrics though and imagining to myself what they’ll sound like, which is exciting! Luckily I can’t remember most of the sound clips we got. But based on the lyrics to Bartender, I’m even more excited to hear it. Still my most anticipated song.

Miss Fresh Out Of Fucks Forever? Nah...

this whole era is cursed

i can’t believe the whole thing leaked so early from a fucking cassette, I feel so bad for lana, this album did not deserve this mess 

But it's more fun this way :hooker:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Honestly this leak didn't ruin her "plan" (as if she had one) at all. It feels like this leak wasn't even downloaded by that many people and those who downloaded it had already purchased the album / multiple vinyls / tickets and whataver so she will be fine. It's a LQ rip, the GP won't be interested in downloading that. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

She did illegal thing and consciously ruined Lana´s releasement plant. Why would I feel bad for a criminal? Especially if she is a Billie fan.

I mean she's a literal child who admitted she doesn't even know that much about Lana and her music, it didn't seem like she understood what she was doing at all. And obviously she's a Billie fan she's 13 lmao you can't hold that against her

You can't treat kids whose brains aren't even fully developed like they're adults, she didn't kill someone ffs she just did something dumb. If she was acting out some detailed plan to sabotage Lana and ruin NFR's release, she wouldn't have uploaded this potato quality bullshit, or used her main account, and she wouldn't have had a nervous breakdown afterwards.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

This whole situation reminds me when a brazilian little girl bought a 1D album at a store days before release and recorded two songs on her phone while she trying to sing over it and posted online  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: she lef the fans fuming asking for proper rips and she didn't know how to do it so she just left it at that lmaaaaaaaao these little kids are kinda iconic tbh.

I mean she's a literal child who admitted she doesn't even know that much about Lana and her music, it didn't seem like she understood what she was doing at all. And obviously she's a Billie fan she's 13 lmao you can't hold that against her

You can't treat kids whose brains aren't even fully developed like they're adults, she didn't kill someone ffs she just did something dumb. If she was acting out some detailed plan to sabotage Lana and ruin NFR's release, she wouldn't have uploaded this potato quality bullshit, or used her main account, and she wouldn't have had a nervous breakdown afterwards.

No, you heard them. We putting that lil girl in a cell with killers, rapists, thieves and whatnot

thank you

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

honestly the fact that the album leaked is on her team and their messy handling of this era. have we forgotten google play literally leaked TG lmao

They probably didn't even bother to deactivate the automatic release setting on the YouTube video of FIILY :toofunny:

8nl2OpX.png

so when are the greatest and fuck it I love you going to be finally released? as well as the video????

is Monday possible? 

The release was cancelled. They're not singles anymore. The double MV has been scrapped. default_gret3.gif

so when are the greatest and fuck it I love you going to be finally released? as well as the video????

is Monday possible? 

i think the only thing we'll be getting by 30th is Lana's retirement announcement 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*