Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I feel the same way it really surprised me a lot, it was my least favorite when i heard the snippets but now i find the melody so beautiful and i think the bar t t tender part it's so cute idk

i feel like im the only one who appreciates it but bartender is such a beautiful song its like if summer wine and bel air had a baby and the melody is so different from anything i've heard before and lyrically i think its the best on the album

WearyTerribleBellsnake-size_restricted.g

i bought me a truck in the middle of the night it'll buy me a year if i play my cards right
4Jx3.gif

bart-t-tender bart-t-tender ahh ah ah

What are the key elements?

hmm well idrk how i'd describe it but cinnamon reminds me of btd, fuck it i love you reminds me of lizzy grant, quite a few songs remind me of ultraviolence, the album itself sorta feels like an acoustic honeymoon and well.. TNBAR is the lust for life aspect  :toofunny:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I do think that this album may be my favorite bc it's more....intimate? I mean, there's no daddy I need you and all that references that she always does. It sounds more intimate and less the Lana Del Rey persona. I like it.

it comes in less than 2 weeks like you chickenheads really want to spoil your first listen..im embarrassed yall arent embarrassed?

Yes we're embarrassed. we have second hand embarrassment for Lana's clown ass team

giphy.gif

idc anyone who listens to a leaked phone recording of a cassette of their favourite artist’s album has no morals and no spine and spinach stuck in between their front teeth and is just as embarrassing as the girl who leaked the thing in the first place

still gonna stream it as much as i would have if it didnt leak and i bought it like 4 times and so did the majority of this forum

the state of my moral compass remains unquestioned by me despite the opinion of someone on lana del rey boards  

it comes in less than 2 weeks like you chickenheads really want to spoil your first listen..im embarrassed yall arent embarrassed?

i mean really is it that serious

im sure most of us on here have already bought a copy anyway

the lq may be horrible but just let them do what they want lol

just live your life its not a big deal

well, living in a world where people are starving makes me embarrassed, not listening to an album by a rich alternative singer

lana really did mean it when she said sad girl shit, i think this is her most "depressing"  :hooker: album yet actually, not only with the heartbreak songs but about the culture and the world ending this album really gets you thinking..

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Idk and idc but most of these posts don’t even belong in this thread you’re all making opinions based off of a LQ leak when most of you were bitching when Lana was posting LQ snippets from her iPhone........ I can’t with this fandom it’s the most ass backwards hahahahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Idk and idc but most of these posts don’t even belong in this thread you’re all making opinions based off of a LQ leak when most of you were bitching when Lana was posting LQ snippets from her iPhone........ I can’t with this fandom it’s the most ass backwards hahahahaha

they literally switch like faggots

At least we can say the lead single is a smash hit

There really wasn’t a lead single tho lmao I mean... what would you consider it? MAC? VB? Bc after Hope, they said the lead was yet to be released so..... lol

Also

Okay so now that all u little fuckers who listened to the leak have state your opinions (over and over all day) can the ones of us who HAVEN’T heard the album please have this thread back?

K thx

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole