Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

im honestly so excited for it to officially be released ugh only 13 days till i can listen on Spotify

Only 12 more days for me to actually listen to the album!!! I’m so excited bc I haven’t been spoiled or nothing after mods have said not to post about it in here without spoiler tags but.......

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

idc anyone who listens to a leaked phone recording of a cassette of their favourite artist’s album has no morals and no spine and spinach stuck in between their front teeth and is just as embarrassing as the girl who leaked the thing in the first place

Wow, thank you very much for your valuable input.Β 

I love reading opinion posts but AFTER we’ve all heard the actual HQ released version..... I don’t get the point of ranking songs you’ve heard through a toilet why????? It’s fucking stupid lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Some of you need to get off the internet, it’s not that deep

You listen it’s your choice, you don’t its your choice

I’m pro-fucking choice

And I wanna abort some of you cause you care too much about something that isn’t gonna affect you in real life

AT ALL

If only you were this passionate about actual problems in the world?

Rip the post release thread

Honest we should all burn it

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I love reading opinion posts but AFTER we’ve all heard the actual HQ released version..... I don’t get the point of ranking songs you’ve heard through a toilet why????? It’s fucking stupid lmao

I will literally rank the songs in front of u rn

Some of you need to get off the internet, it’s not that deep

You listen it’s your choice, you don’t its your choice

I’m pro-fucking choice

And I wanna abort some of you cause you care too much about something that isn’t gonna affect you in real life

AT ALL

If only you were this passionate about actual problems in the world?

Β 

Honest we should all burn it

It’s not about listening. It’s about (for me) being more spoiled by each post in a thread that was clearly stated earlier in red to use spoilers when talking about the album. I didn’t even log in for most of the day bc that’s all it was, posts about β€œOH THIS IS MY FAVORITE UGH SHE SHOULDVE CHANGED THIS UGH I LOVE THIS” and then people ranking the songs all day. That’s what the post release thread is for, it’s ruining conversations that would otherwise happen IN THAT THREAD and a lot of us would prolly like to be part of those conversations but we don’t want to hear it not only out of fucking respect for the artists but for our own experience with the album.

Β 

And there’s no reason to be hostile with people IN THIS THREAD who feel the same way I do. In a thread made for β€œBEFORE THE ALBUM”, hence the β€œpre” in the title????

giphy.gif

Β 

alexa, play The Greatest (comment on LanaBoards)

It’s not about listening. It’s about (for me) being more spoiled by each post in a thread that was clearly stated earlier in red to use spoilers when talking about the album. I didn’t even log in for most of the day bc that’s all it was, posts about β€œOH THIS IS MY FAVORITE UGH SHE SHOULDVE CHANGED THIS UGH I LOVE THIS” and then people ranking the songs all day. That’s what the post release thread is for, it’s ruining conversations that would otherwise happen IN THAT THREAD and a lot of us would prolly like to be part of those conversations but we don’t want to hear it not only out of fucking respect for the artists but for our own experience with the album.

And there’s no reason to be hostile with people IN THIS THREAD who feel the same way I do. In a thread made for β€œBEFORE THE ALBUM”, hence the β€œpre” in the title????

ur literally being hostile tho...

btw that's not me trying to be mean or fight im just saying that saying "there's no reason to be hostile" came off as a little hypocritical

giphy.gif

idk how to the spoiler tag but SPOILER:

bartender sounds so cinematic and like it belongs in a movie tbh

[spoiler ] remove the spaces and insert your text hereΒ  [/ spoiler]

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

ur literally being hostile tho...btw that's not me trying to be mean or fight im just saying that saying "there's no reason to be hostile" came off as a little hypocritical

I’m not trying to be hostile! I’m just trying to get my point across bc I’ve posted the same thing multiple times and 90% of the time it gets skipped over or ignored and they keep going on and posting the same things about the album that a lot of people don’t want to hear right now. It’s from LQ snippets I mean... lol this is all so pointless

Β 

And before anyone gets to the post release thread and starts saying they’re tired of the album already.... that will be when I DO go off LB hasn’t seen me go off

Β 

Β 

[spoiler ] remove the spaces and insert your text here [/ spoiler]

THIS!!!!!!

Β 

T H A N K Y O U

Β 

Omg

Β 

(I’m being genuine some don’t know how to use that)

giphy.gif

okay how come NONE of my notifications are loading?

Idk the sites been lagging for me for the past 20-30 minutes too

giphy.gif

it comes in less than 2 weeks like you chickenheads really want to spoil your first listen..im embarrassed yall arent embarrassed?

Β 

I once had diarrhea so bad that I shit myself in a Food Lion parking lot in front of a girl I was going to propose to later that night. Listening to a fish tank quality leak can't embarrass meΒ 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg