Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

okay this is kinda random but i remember a bit back people were talking about how Doin' Time doesn't fit the record (which i agree with for the most part) but just now I played it in the car and the part at the end where the music dies down and there's like 4-5 seconds of silence  thatwill segway perfectly into love song's intro imo, and thinking about it in my head sounds heavenly

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

okay this is kinda random but i remember a bit back people were talking about how Doin' Time doesn't fit the record (which i agree with for the most part) but just now I played it in the car and the part at the end where the music dies down and there's like 4-5 seconds of silence thatwill segway perfectly into love song's intro imo, and thinking about it in my head sounds heavenly

I was genuinely surprised when I saw it on the tracklist but on the upside that and tnbar will be cool to have on vinyl honestly. So excited!!

how do y'all feel about this? genuinely curious

https://twitter.com/normanrockwhale/status/1164298369197629441?s=19

I can't believe people are that stupid nowadays and social media makes everything worse by allowing them to share their thoughts to the world as if they're doing the damn thing :rip: honestly I hate the internet sometimes.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

But in the song Bartender she literally buys a truck and run away from paparazzi, I don't see the "poverty as aethestics" in this specific song. Idk just my thoughts

but bartender isn't even about her being a bartender like.. what

I thought this person was talking about how she's serving her own drink in the MV, and not about the song Bartender :rip: a crackhead

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

how do y'all feel about this? genuinely curious

https://twitter.com/normanrockwhale/status/1164298369197629441?s=19

this is pretty dumb. she's pouring a drink that doesn't even make her a bartender. she's also singing on stage at the bar. I'm not in poverty and my weekends are a less idealized version of that video. Going out to a dive bar in a video does not equal taking advantage of poor people?

I was disappointed first about Love Song, but after a few listens it's amazing. The subtle reverb in the chorus on "Would like to think that you would stick around" and the piano and strings just completes it beautifully  :defeated:

But the audio of the leak is ATROCIOUS.. I am holding on for an HQ version to be released soon!

i haven't listened to the leak of Love Song so i'm ready for the HQ version to scalp me

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I thought this person was talking about how she's serving her own drink in the MV, and not about the song Bartender :rip: a crackhead

That's true! I don't understand why this album's concept is "poverty." I just do NOT get this.. Her/his mind.. Toxic

But the audio of the leak is ATROCIOUS.. I am holding on for an HQ version to be released soon!

I'm 100% certain its going to be amazing though. More detail in the instrumentals etc