Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just rewatched Ride mv after probably a year or so and shit… if the FIILY/TG is at least half this good.

btw the teaser gives me more of an Anthony Mandler than Rich Lee vibe which is weird.

I just rewatched Ride mv after probably a year or so and shit… if the FIILY/TG is at least half this good.

btw the teaser gives me more of an Anthony Mandler than Rich Lee vibe which is weird.

i watched it yesterday before i went to sleep for some reason and ended up sobbing i-

her power

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Lana Del Rey is the Scarlett Johansen of the music world but instead of playing characters from different etnies she plays characters from different socioeconomic groups  :toofunny: we stan a problematic socioeconomical appropriator queen!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lana Del Rey is the Scarlett Johansen of the music world but instead of playing characters from different etnies she plays characters from different socioeconomic groups  :toofunny: we stan a problematic socioeconomical appropriator queen!

:lmao:

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i watched it yesterday before i went to sleep for some reason and ended up sobbing i-

her power

Me too! And im way more emotional now than i was in 2012 so that’s a new experience for me :ohno: I can appreciate her old videos way more, back then they were kind of just beautiful images for me I guess

lb 1 month ago: i will not be buying the album she doesnt deserve my money after the way we been neglected this is an abusive relationship i hope nfr flops so she learns what happens when you do clownery this [misogynistic label] wont get my coins I Miss The Bouffant Hair

lb now:

i have 20 copies of this album arriving to my flat on the 30th.

Btw i saw you guys discussing her worst music videos earlier and naming FIILY/TG “the best video since mtwbt” and I just want to say mtwbt is definitely her worst to me (and this is my fav song of her so it hurts even more)… like I can’t stand her putting a b&w filter over such beautiful colors which made this video so bland ugh. I can’t stand it honestly. Not to mention the drama with the actors asking her fans for nudes on snapchat and being attention whores overall. And her chipped tooth lol

Btw i saw you guys discussing her worst music videos earlier and naming FIILY/TG “the best video since mtwbt” and I just want to say mtwbt is definitely her worst to me (and this is my fav song of her so it hurts even more)… like I can’t stand her putting a b&w filter over such beautiful colors which made this video so bland ugh. I can’t stand it honestly. Not to mention the drama with the actors asking her fans for nudes on snapchat and being attention whores overall. And her chipped tooth lol

yooooooo what?

giphy.gif

yooooooo what?

Yeah i even remember making a theard for that back in the day. They ended up being in the mv for like 0.2 seconds lmao im curious if that was the result of their clownery online

Wow what the fuck is up with you people. I literally have no idea why you are talking about her being 'poor' or a prostitute in the new video.

So far sure is doing karaoke, walking the docks at sunset, lounging on a yacht, and being a bartender. Besides the yacht thing (which I have been on a few times), I do all those things regularly and I'm not poor. I'm sort of insulted by the audacity. Furthermore, she is almost always playing a character or telling a narrative.

It IS a simple life though. It sure resonates on the line 'I miss doing nothing most of all'.

Please tell me what you think she SHOULD be doing in these videos, because apparently you think the video should be a one shot of her lobotomised body. (Omigod, imagine)

3lfQEhw.png

If that is problematic then any movie portraying anything else other than average people who live a happy life with no problems (aka no movie ever) is problematic. It's acting... it's not that deep. + How is the Ride video about being poor or using that as an aesthetic?? It's about freedom, boundless freedom, doing whatever you want. "I just ride"...

I'm def super excited for the video premier tomorrow and NFR in 9 days !!!. I'm also glad that I have friends in the UK since the UK exclusive cassette version of NFR was announced today and doesn't ship to the States (I know cuz I tried already). I per-ordered it today and I'm shipping it to my mate's house; he'll then mail it to me - Fucking winning :woot: . I've never per-ordered this many versions of a Lana album ever.

CGU7wPb.png

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

didnt say she wasn't playing a character. just in the video she was a homeless prostitute 

But in the Ride monologue she literally says "when the people I used to know found out how I had been living they asked me why" which means that she/the character CHOSE to live a more vagabond lifestyle just like many people choose to do, so how is that an issue anyways :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Wow what the fuck is up with you people. I literally have no idea why you are talking about her being 'poor' or a prostitute in the new video.

So far sure is doing karaoke, walking the docks at sunset, lounging on a yacht, and being a bartender. Besides the yacht thing (which I have been on a few times), I do all those things regularly and I'm not poor. I'm sort of insulted by the audacity. Furthermore, she is almost always playing a character or telling a narrative.

It IS a simple life though. It sure resonates on the line 'I miss doing nothing most of all'.

Please tell me what you think she SHOULD be doing in these videos, because apparently you think the video should be a one shot of her lobotomised body. (Omigod, imagine)

jfc nobody here said she was pretending to be poor or a prostitute in the new video only an obvious known troll on twitter 

i love you, but you don't understand me.