Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm keeping it on loop because I'm afraid I'll lose it if I close it. So far I am more a fan of The Greatest but in Fuck It she says "if I wasn't so fucked up I think I'd fuck you all the time"! Big smile and looking at the camera. No reining back Lana!!!!!!!

I don't even want too sign in to YT to comment because I might lose it.

I don't know if this has been going on but I just got home and the video on YouTube said people waiting and then it started. My point is it's up now, maybe I just didn't know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrSX_OcpeJg

Strange I am watching it right now on another page. This link doesn't work. WEIRD

Wait you mean you watched it?

Wait you mean you watched it?

Yes I am watching it right now!!!!!!!!!  I don't know how because I've opened other browsers and went to the same place and it just says premieres in 16 hours.     I am kind of flipped out. I am not logged in to my account or anything.

Yes I am watching it right now!!!!!!!!!  I don't know how because I've opened other browsers and went to the same place and it just says premieres in 16 hours.     I am kind of flipped out. I am not logged in to my account or anything.

Record your screen or it didn't happen

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Record your screen or it didn't happen

I will record the portion where she says what I said above and tweet it and then I will post the tweet. It will be short so I don't think it is against any rules or anything. Give me a few minutes.

Current shitposting standings are as follows ... 5th - 8th is tight

YL8goF2.jpg

*chipotle boy voice* oh my god i love shitposting shitposting is my life!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Oof these are messy times! Technology hates Lana, no wonder she yearns for bygone times. Cheers to any who have magically made the video internet gods do their bidding, and an impatient hello to all those sitting there with 476 others on YouTube waiting lol