Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

A fair seems too happy for California..yikes..I want something really dark for that song..its just OUT OF THIS WORLD.!!

Lotsa bad stuff can happen at fairs, though. I mean did you watch the last season of Stranger Things?

The casting brief said it had the vibe of love with a 'hillbilly' twist. 

I'm not sure of which of the songs I'd describe as that twist except for FIILY . . ? I want Love Song but eh?

There must be someone here who was in it and they need to give us all the details immediately. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Eclipse already said it when the Shazamgate happened, but having a song titled Love and then another song titled Love Song is kind of a mess and then possibly doing a music video for both and describing the second using the first as an example...

Okay what’s all this about a new MV? It it the one with the Grease vibes or a different one?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Eclipse already said it when the Shazamgate happened, but having a song titled Love and then another song titled Love Song is kind of a mess and then possibly doing a music video for both and describing the second using the first as an example...

Love Song: Love Reloaded - The Re-Up :slayty:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I feel like everyone has seen the video but me. I can never find these things, but at least the premiere is soon.

Havent seen it either. Waiting for the yt premiere

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Alright, idk where this came from but y'all are talking about a whole new mv that has a rockabilly vibe, a corvette and it's been shot on a fair...gives me strong California vibes, there's no other song that could have a ''rockabilly'' vibe. 

Also, not the mv leaking too :toofunny: I haven't found it and I don't intend to, it's premiering in a few hours anyway

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Off to work. I woke up this morning and my link was still good! I had stopped the video but when I clicked play it started back up. I did a refresh and alas it was gone. That's OK it will be up for everyone when I get home from work. Before I lost it I took a photo with my camera. (the vid was on my PC) I tweeted it. It's a nice Lana smile. Later.

https://twitter.com/Bob_Turn/status/1164498711721979904