Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

NONSENSE. Stop spreading that negative mess.

Any song can be compared to another if you look hard enough. The songs are different songs.

The Greatest is one of her best songs ever and I will NOT have you try to tarnish that.

I mean I love it very much too I'm just saying there's some sort of similarity, chile...

Is it the same code they were sending to our email before the other shows? Mine is unused, if you want it, PM me! :)

Thank you so much. I really don’t know , I do have a code because I basically spammed the hell out of every email address I could get my hands on but I don’t know if the French show worked differently. Maybe I should ask customer service.

To me, everything Jack Antonoff produces tends to sound ... familiar.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, and I'm not even sure why it does, but it does.

yes honestly I feel like I’ve heard every song produced by him somewhere else and I can’t quite put my finger on why

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

I just woke up and haven't gone back to read the previous pages yet, so I don't know if this has been posted, but someone put each song with a Norman Rockwell painting and it's kinda rad:

https://vk.com/ldrey?z=photo-29173834_457326783%2Fwall-29173834_306616

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm honestly excited just to read Alexis Petridis's review of NFR and to watch fantanos lmaoooo

This is a classic

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/jun/12/lana-del-rey-ultraviolence-review

you know as much as I love lana I get a kick out of reading reviews of her work, both positive and negative. It’s always interesting to see why someone might despise a work of art you adore

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

Whenever someone asks when it's going to leak / where to find the leaks in here I break out in a sweat after last week  :toofunny:  

Also the sam smith stuff is ridiculous, as takeitdoen said it's just the 'i'm wasted' part that sounds vaguely similar. People are just jumping onto trying to create the next get creep free.

locals only

Hello what did I miss

Dont tell me another lawsuit

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*