Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Can I give u a hug, bc. That's so innocent and pure and like mygod tumblr_m5uri6sjJe1qzkvmxo1_500.gif we need more fucking moments like these i fucking swear

I accept hugs from everybody!

That's so pure and beautiful, wish I could experience moments like these

It really was a moment I thought I'd never live

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

If this is it, I'm signing off

Miss doing nothin' the most of all

Hawaii just missed that fireball

L.A. is in flames‚ it's getting hot

Kanye West is blond and gone

"Life on Mars" ain't just a song

Oh, the live stream's almost on

z9tgd0j9cop21.jpg?width=574&auto=webp&s=

gotta admit although i know it was heavily autotuned i do miss lower voiced lana, made all her songs so much more emotive for me and i think that's why although i look forward to some of the NFR songs i've heard so far i don't feel i'm being punched in the gut the same 

omg why are y'all calling her lower register autotuned now? the disrespect to her talent smh! can you give some examples where her pitch was altered?

The btd vocals don’t really sound like her, they’re way too deep and clean. She tried to make the same sounds in a lot of live performances and she either failed or had to make them a bit higher

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

The first time i'm going to hear the studio version of HTD is on August 30th  :defeated: I kept myself from listening to ONE song  :toofunny:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Honesty she didn’t use the lower register that much pre BTD and I think her label wanted her to do it to separate her from other acts and i Think that’s one of the reasons she stopped using it so much after BTD as well. Every release after that features much higher vocals. (I’m ok with this).

I really don’t think Lana has lost her voice at all. If you need proof I again suggest you listen to those 2 cuntry songs because she SLAYS the vocals because they are in a comfy register for her .

Forgot who it was who was volunteering to get a usb of the album from a certain someone's crapper bb it might just b ur time to shine nicole-pucci.gif

The first time i'm going to hear the studio version of HTD is on August 30th  :defeated: I kept myself from listening to ONE song  :toofunny:

Ngl lowkey get a little proud of myself for holding out bc im a sucker for denying myself shit then doing a fuckin 180 when the immersements right like i know im in so much trouble and im anticipating it on the actual release day tumblr_n41hnxp6BY1s64jz1o4_250.gif

UV/Honeymoon

omg why are y'all calling her lower register autotuned now? the disrespect to her talent smh! can you give some examples where her pitch was altered?

probably because many of us don't feel we've heard the same vocals live or she's avoided them entirely by doing a higher pitch. that doesn't take away the fact she does have a damn good voice and loads of people use autotune. she had a very cinematic sound originally that is damn hard to recreate live anyway 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Today I experienced something beautiful and I hope nobody minds if I share it here.

I've spent the whole week in a city that's really close to the ocean, and today was my last day there. I went on the beach to see the sunset and I put Venice Bitch as the sun was setting down. It was magical but it also gave me a bittersweet feeling because the line "as the summer fades away, nothing gold can stay" had never felt that true. I could still hear the sound of the waves crashing down with the music in my ears. I wrote something for the boy I love on the sand, and I sent it to him with the sunset and the song. And he replied by "this is so beautiful omg" and knowing him, it was a rare moment of him sharing his feelings. Then the song ended and I walked along the beach as the sun was fading away completely. And I think that's what was missing to make me appreciate VB a lot more. Now, it's definitely a special song to me.

this is the content this thread needs rn  :crying4:  :crying4:  :crying4: