Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Heroin is, by large, a cringefest. She sounds like a dying bird cawing on that bridge. "I'll retire Cola because I mention Harvey Weinstein's first name but here's an edgelord song namedropping the Manson family murders"

ย 

Anyway this is the NFR thread. I'm interested to hear the album in good quality in a few days. Hoping that'll help some songs stand out more.

ย 

I'm still coming back to the video for Fuck It I Love You, love those surfing scenes. Beautiful, natural and emotional. One of her best videos. Great visuals without her trying to prove anything.ย 

I legit thought I was the only person that wasn't liking Heroin all that much.

ย 

Get Free is a far superior song imho.

What happened today did I miss something???

cant cuz im ugly

Me tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

how to disappear is gonna be the coachella of this album

sweet lyrics with an annoying trap beat

Ikr, I think itโ€™s so annoying that it has so much trap beats on it. I like beats but it doesnโ€™t need to be all over the track. Itโ€™s just annoying.

ย 

ย 

I agree, if I don't like the full thing, I'll just listen to the live version of that Apple event. The bridge is so charmingย  :flutter:

ย 

I hope she releases the piano demo sometime in the futureย  :pft:

ย tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I actually donโ€™t think so, I think itโ€™ll be good af. I loved the instrumental in the live video and have been so excited to hear it when it releases

ย 

Tbh idk if they recorded the โ€œits so lit that Iโ€™m with a guy who canโ€™t stand this fuckin game and your...โ€ ugh I need that in a song. โ€œShake that ass baby... shake that ass baby! Tell me what youโ€™re gonna do about it babe... sing about it like you really mean...โ€

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

ย 

Thereโ€™s nothing trap about that beat... And the credits list all kind of instruments - I think itโ€™s going to serve Broken Social Scene.

HTD instrumental only sounded like "trap" if you listened to it one time. It's clearly instrumentation if you give it a chance, which is something that LB avoids like the plague recently.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

Also just bc she used โ€œtrap beatsโ€ in Coachella or other songs DOESNT make a song with a beat โ€œtrapโ€. A lot of you misuse that word too when a lot of you donโ€™t know what trap even sounds like lmao

giphy.gif

I actually donโ€™t think so, I think itโ€™ll be good af. I loved the instrumental in the live video and have been so excited to hear it when it releases

ย 

Tbh idk if they recorded the โ€œits so lit that Iโ€™m with a guy who canโ€™t stand this fuckin game and your...โ€ ugh I need that in a song. โ€œShake that ass baby... shake that ass baby! Tell me what youโ€™re gonna do about it babe... sing about it like you really mean...โ€

What's that? Link pls?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif