Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Aw, it's so cool we have so many different people in this thread from all paths of life, those of you still in HS are like the small portion of this thread that still has hopes and dreams and potential  :flutter:

In all seriouness, enjoy the time you have left, work hard and make some memories! It's kind of a tricky time in our lifes, but you'll do fine!

I think that if there was a students thread it would easily surpass this one with the amount of breakdowns we would have

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Aw, it's so cool we have so many different people in this thread from all paths of life, those of you still in HS are like the small portion of this thread that still has hopes and dreams and potential  :flutter:

In all seriouness, enjoy the time you have left, work hard and make some memories! It's kind of a tricky time in our lifes, but you'll do fine!

I think that if there was a students thread it would easily surpass this one with the amount of breakdowns we would have

girl-   :awkney:

I genuinely wanna try this w someone but idk it wouldnt be just up to me tenor.gif?itemid=5789449

it will itch 

hi everyone! newbie here... just did an alternate mix of hope with extra piano, strings and guitar inspired by the string version someone posted a few days ago:

https://clyp.it/fkuale22?token=7f87c831b89e9c3c8fc94bb776dfa221

Listen to my cover of Tunner under Ocean Blvd on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/4B49gQnsByqsMdanf1eIjv

and watch the MV: 

Most wont care but Fantano put The Greatest and FIILY as part of best tracks for this week :flutter:

What's even better is that, while Lana has two best tracks, Kim Gordon gets put into the "meh" list lmao

Edit: I actually like Fantano a lot, even if I disagree with him pretty frequently, so I've been excited to hear what he has to say about the tracks and album. His reaction is about what I expected. Lana is making all the right moves in progressing her song-writing skills and making her music less reliant on the gimmicky old 'Lana Del Rey' persona (which is what his main problem had always been with her stuff). Said he's actually excited for this album, which is promising.

Can't wait to listen to TNBAR and pretend like its not a 2 year old leaked song with minimal adjustments that i overplayed to fuck mbK53xg.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

hi everyone! newbie here... just did an alternate mix of hope with extra piano, strings and guitar inspired by the string version someone posted a few days ago:

https://clyp.it/fkuale22?token=7f87c831b89e9c3c8fc94bb776dfa221

Holy...  :ohno:  stunning

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Can't wait to listen to TNBAR and pretend like its not a 2 year old leaked song with minimal adjustments that i overplayed to fuck mbK53xg.gif

:rip:         mess,  you're in my head.

matcha in my teeth :delicious:

from your double matcha  :dmd: 

You're touching leek :wtfney:

and all the spinning courses that you did :dorothy4:

cycle, sweat and bad pefume to keep me at armslength don't work :ahhney:

you try to stink me out :oprah2:

but i just find a shower for you :lanahairflip:

Hillsong church to keep me out :suicide:

I win :dance:

There's more matcha I want to give to you,

But I'll just let you live