Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't get why you all want an HQ leak... I mean, don't you already have a good idea of how the song will be like if you listened to the lq leak? Apparently, it sounds like shit, I get it.

I can't wait to hear the damn album from start to finish, but I can still wait a couple of days for an official hq release.

no

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

ugh why do so many people in here care so much about critic scores and reviews, i cant stress enough how much you shouldn't give a fuck, i really dont know why it matters to u

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don't get why you all want an HQ leak... I mean, don't you already have a good idea of how the song will be like if you listened to the lq leak? Apparently, it sounds like shit, I get it.

I can't wait to hear the damn album from start to finish, but I can still wait a couple of days for an official hq release.

You rather wait? Good for you! Now shut up and let us decide if we want and will listen to the leaks or not, ffs.

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

ugh why do so many people in here care so much about critic scores and reviews, i cant stress enough how much you shouldn't give a fuck, i really dont know why it matters to u

and like if you're going to spend your time giving a shit to critics opinions at least choose good ones and not anthony fucking fantano :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i don't really care for critic reviews, however, if an album is critically acclaimed it has a higher chance of charting and/or selling more so i mean its a plus

but then again if its not seen in a positive light its over  :toofunny:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I think it's valid for peeps to want their fave to do and be received well, bc we know how amazing she is, bias from the fanbase aside. How people go about on here's something else tho 

UV/Honeymoon