Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana doesn’t even fucking mention Mike Love and he’s the only Beach Boy with those shitty opinions. The only Beach Boy she mentioned was Dennis, who she probably likes due to his manson lsd orgies. But if Mike Love is up for discussion, why don’t we talk about how Brian Wilson, the band’s leader, has always been way more progressive than any of his contemporaries and the exact opposite of his bigoted cousin?

She mentions Kokomo in the next line which has literally nothing to do with Brian Wilson :rip: 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Listen I know listening to the leak is wrong, but I just started college back a day after my bday (Aug 26) and this is helping my depression from fucking college ugh. I have the album on preorder via iTunes, so I'm def gonna give Lana her coin.

tumblr_m9li5eLE0H1rah8xoo1_500.gif

Listen I know listening to the leak is wrong, but I just started college back a day after my bday (Aug 26) and this is helping my depression from fucking college ugh. I have the album on preorder via iTunes, so I'm def gonna give Lana her coin.

girl dont apologize to rich people for giving them even more money

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Like I said last week, they could've played the full interview. Don't get why they separated it in parts.

Miss Annie is pulling all these STUNTS to lure in viewers to her irrelevant radio show  :crossed:  bosses are threatening to cut her off given all these EMPTY seats in the audience.

She mentions Kokomo in the next line which has literally nothing to do with Brian Wilson :rip:

I bet she's still bitter that their collab was left on the cuttingboard 

#AnnieMacIsOverParty

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*