Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

literally feels like some users got a knife to my throat tryna get me to “admit” k*nye changed the rap universe or something

And IM the one who’s pressed? Lmao

Don't let them bring you down sis deep down everybody knows Kanye is just overrated mbK53xg.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

U8uKTtb.png

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

girl i dont wanna get into fight with you because you have a pretty profile picture but what are you talikin about

he really has such a big impact on music and fashion and art and politics and culture in general. the proof is that we've got hundreds of pages on this thread arguing over him. he literally helped get A$AP Rocky out of Swedish jail and influences political opinions (like when he met with the president of the United States). he may spout nonsense but only he knows what it's like to be him and i genuinely think he has a very interesting outlook on life. and i'm thinking of changing my profile pic, i really want something with a clown nose and rainbow afro

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I'm doing my best to b a good hunty 'Ixo, sorry I skipped the tracks, but I agree w u, from the start too. California slaps. HiaB. I haven't listened to Love Song yet bc- idk I feel like I'm not ready to hear it just yet. That's all I can read ahhhhhhh but hope ur ok 

UV/Honeymoon

Geez, can’t believe I let that short interview interrupt my listening... anyway I reached the end and did anyone talk about the end of Hope?! I couldn’t help smiling. That’s probably Jack talking to Lana after they finished recording the song and I’m so glad they kept that bit in because it’s so sweet.

“... ‘cause I had you in my head. Are you real? Are you real? Yeah? Is there any chance I’m just gonna wake up on the floor and this song won’t exist? I’m gonna be very sad. If I wake up and you don’t exist and this song doesn’t exist... Yeah, I hope you’re real.”

IDK what is happening lol but the drama is adding to the pages here so I’ll take it!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Americans act like Kanye West is the new Jesus Christ of Nazareth in the music industry when the only people that take him seriously are oh! americans. Clown music playing the background whenever I read your posts guys  :flop:

I agree with your post sis but really NICO??????? She was lowkey highkey a nazi so... Not saying Lou Reed isn't deserving of some drags but... pick a better example when trying to prove a point about it lol 

I'm not denying that Nico wasn't a piece of shit, but you're right, thanks!

New example of Lou Reed being a total cunt, this statement: "I hate n***ers like Donna Summer" 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Venice Bitch

Mariners Apartment Complex

Love Song

The Greatest

Happiness Is A Butterfly

California

Hope

Cinnamon Girl

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Bartender

Fuck It I Love You

Doin Time

The Next Best American Record

How to Disappear

They definitely didn't

the thing that aggravates me the most is that they kept the vocal recording from previous demos which, I guess, were piano only. So you have these grainy loud whispery vocals over this... plastic, glossy and digital instrumentation... It's so weird

I'm not denying that Nico wasn't a piece of shit, but you're right, thanks!

New example of Lou Reed being a total cunt, this statement: "I hate n***ers like Donna Summer" 

nice to know. Now what does that have to do with Norman Fucking Rockwell Pre Release Thread created by Elle in the twelfth day of september in 2018 at 7:33 PM