Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just spent the past several pages shitting on Lana's inspirations so u tell me :rip:

the best song on LFL said

Maybe my contribution could be as small as hoping

That words could turn to birds and birds would send Valerie away

People saying anything from LFL is produced badly just cracks me the fuck up  :lmao:  :toofunny:

I don't think that was anything wrong with the production or mixing per se, it's just that it was overwhelmingly trap beats-ish and the lyrics sounded like she tried too hard. More often than not it sounded really bad and cringey.

Yes. Thinking Lana is better than The Beatles is just moronic. :rip:

Maybe right now, sure, but give her another couple of albums and the sounds shes been experimenting with will eventually mold something iconic as the Beatles were. Hell, two of their best albums were in their group of last 3 albums

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I don't think that was anything wrong with the production or mixing per se, it's just that it was overwhelmingly trap beats-ish and the lyrics sounded like she tried too hard. More often than not it sounded really bad and cringey.

also listening to instrumentals such as cherry, there's really no substance to them, like they lack the sophistication of all her other instrumentals

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Maybe right now, sure, but give her another couple of albums and the sounds shes been experimenting with will eventually mold something iconic as the Beatles were. Hell, two of their best albums were in their group of last 3 albums

As iconic? :rip: 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

So can someone confirm that NFR is still up there as one of her best albums?

Seems listening to the production in HQ has got some of you bamboozled

The album is miles better in HQ than it was the LQ mess. So I don't get why some people here is complaining about the album when its production is literally amazing.

the best song on LFL said

Maybe my contribution could be as small as hoping

That words could turn to birds and birds would send Valerie away

Omg. The song is probably even more disappointing than the first time I heard it. :defeated:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

also listening to instrumentals such as cherry, there's really no substance to them, like they lack the sophistication of all her other instrumentals

Agree, I feel like it sounded kinda cheap. Especially after listening to a perfect album such as Honeymoon where everything was well balanced and beautifully intricate. Lust for Life fell pretty flat imho. Def not a worthy runner up and/or follow up

lana didn't really need to include NBAR on the album the production is so clunky next to jack's and it kinda feels like filler which i hate to say about lana  :toofunny:

California makes me sad AND horn-ee . like wtf? 1zc3150.jpgr9o1kx.jpg send help. 25ewb5u.jpg 2cdc27s.jpg

The saloon typa piano at the back, by the second verse? 9fxvrm.jpg the drunken heavy vocals, that simple ass but effective beat? CRAZY LOVE? 2mzw4ef.jpg WHY'D I HAVE TO FUCKIN LISTEN nwh3pu.jpg we'll do whatever u want, travel wherever how far, we'll hit up all the old places. WE'LL HAVE A PARTY, we'll dance til dawn?? throw a party, all night LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ?? ! ? 28rphtv.jpg1z6w4fa.jpg OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH 2yl2ro6.jpg I'll pick u up 2cypqnk.jpgszdcvk.jpg catch u on THE FLIPSIDE U SHOULD JUST HIT ME UP rljbq1.jpg u don't ever have to go faster than ur fastest pace . .. . 301g9ig.jpg ac8v2c.jpg

UV/Honeymoon