Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just realized HTD has basically no chorus...it's just 3 verses and instrumental breaks

Do people here like Freak? Cause everyone seems to hate trap, I wonder how yall feel about that one

Freak is in my top 5 from Honeymoon. I feel high listening to it and the fucking evolution of that song is perfection

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Is HTD really that bad? With all of these dramatics, I can already tell it will be one of my favorites.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The Beatles are iconic and Lana's most likely going to be iconic. You have to let some time pass for the iconic to kick in, like red wine aging in a wine cellar. And also, if the Beatles had not existed would you ever have been able to have the recent movie Yesterday, which is about a world where the Beatles never existed.

The delusions of Honeymoon and Ultraviolence stans...they're more deluded than Born To Die stans at this point.  :lmao:

I'm gonna have so much fun cyberbullying them the next few weeks.  :excited:

Alright,

Name your top 3 artists, excluding Lana. I'm curious what people will say

Right now? Atm it’s

Father John Misty

Tyler, The Creator

F&TM

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Alright,

Name your top 3 artists, excluding Lana. I'm curious what people will say

Tame Impala

Fleetwood Mac

Pink Floyd

The Beatles are iconic and Lana's most likely going to be iconic. You have to let some time pass for the iconic to kick in, like red wine aging in a wine cellar. And also, if the Beatles had not existed would you ever have been able to have the recent movie Yesterday, which is about a world where the Beatles never existed.

perhaps if they never existed we would've found the cure of cancer and aids by now 

The delusions of Honeymoon and Ultraviolence stans...they're more deluded than Born To Die stans at this point.  :lmao:

you're extremely immature

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

The way u tried to blame Interscope for the drums on the single version of FIILY when it was Lana who revealed she wanted them on there.  :lmao:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: