Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Trashing UV when u have a UV rip off as ur username is even more bizarre

Y'all hear sum'n?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I hear all facts

Then you suffer from delusions of grandeur

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Alright,

Name your top 3 artists, excluding Lana. I'm curious what people will say

Not close to the way I stan Lana, but maybe: Arctic Monkeys, Interpol, Lorde

Do people here like Freak? Cause everyone seems to hate trap, I wonder how yall feel about that one

I really like it and I'm surprised it doesn't have that much love.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Believing that UV isn't half crap is even more bizarre

Woah, what??? Cruel World, Brooklyn Baby, PWYC, Flipside, Florida Kilos, Shades of Cool, Sad Girl, West Coast. It’s just a great collection, the album as a whole was and is her best imo. Don’t get me wrong I love HM and there’s tracks on it that I’ve replayed just as much but Salvatore, 24, and MTWBT have become some of my least favorite tracks over time.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

And thank GOD the best version of FIILY got the budget. Ugh, Lana's INSTINCT.  :flutter:

Interscope threatened to not give her the budget if she didn't give it mainstream appeal. You're encouraging their evil ways. Shame on you!  :smh:

Do people here like Freak? Cause everyone seems to hate trap, I wonder how yall feel about that one

i like freak, it’s a sexy song that makes me dance every time i listen to it, but i’m not crazy about it. like i don’t go out of my way to play it. and i loooooove trap. i’ve been waiting for a lana x future collab since forever :crai:

Lana lies and changes her story every few months. Imagine believing her.  :lmao:

If she wanted drums so bad, why didn't she put them on the album version  :lmao:

It's obviously Interscope's doing, like they did with West Coast shitty radio edit.

maybe it was an accident ?

Woah, what??? Cruel World, Brooklyn Baby, PWYC, Flipside, Florida Kilos, Shades of Cool, Sad Girl, West Coast. It’s just a great collection, the album as a whole was and is her best imo. Don’t get me wrong I love HM and there’s tracks on it that I’ve replayed just as much but Salvatore, 24, and MTWBT have become some of my least favorite tracks over time.

I base my judgment on UV based on the standard edition, which is seriously composed of half the best tracks of her career, and then tracks I cannot even listen to anymore. PWYC, FMWUTTT, Sad Girl, TOW, MPG. That is 5 tracks from an eleven track record.

Interscope threatened to not give her the budget if she didn't give it mainstream appeal. You're encouraging their evil ways. Shame on you!  :smh:

Like Lana would give a fuck she'd go film another iPhone video like she did with UV  :lmao:

She was unhappy with the radio mix of WC, and she made that clear. :flutter:

Different story with FIILY, unfortunately your narrative just doesn't add up! :lmao:

Lana LOVES the drums and wanted them, and you're sitting there bitter with your Schoolboy Q avi while FIILY THRIVES off Lana's idea of adding the drums.   :flutter:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I base my judgment on UV based on the standard edition, which is seriously composed of half the best tracks of her career, and then tracks I cannot even listen to anymore. PWYC, FMWUTTT, Sad Girl, TOW, MPG. That is 5 tracks from an eleven track record.

That’s actually funny bc I was disregarding TOW since it was a cover and I don’t care too much for FMWUTTT and MPG as much as those other tracks I’d named.

I still feel like my rating rn stands with UV > NFR > HM just bc I like the sounds she played with on NFR it almost fits right next to HM. Hell I’m sure HM will swap places with NFR every so often

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

tbh I didn't care for it at first but ever since i got high as a kite in amsterdam and heard that song leak through the headphones of the guy next to me in the tram, i'm obsessed with it. luckily my weed induced self has better taste in music than usual-me lol ended up watching the music video on repeat that night