Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i was really hoping y’all were being harsh about the TNBAR changes but like...

it’s so disappointing

the truly upsetting part is if the demo had never leaked i’d probably be in love with this

Lol I must be the only one who likes the new version of BAR better. I feel like the chorus flows much more smoothly in this version. The demo chorus sounded kind of clunky to me, esp the "how does that taste coming out" part it just sounds wrong idk 

Also The Greatest is prob my fav, the only complaint I have with it is the actual song ends too soon and outro drags on for too long. But lyrically, instrumentally, and melodically it is stunning 

Also The Greatest is prob my fav, the only complaint I have with it is the actual song ends too soon and outro drags on for too long. But lyrically, instrumentally, and melodically it is stunning 

what about geologically?

HA HA HA HA

same

:toofunny: it really feels like such a regression in her song writing compared to the rest of NFR

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Okay, I'm laying on my bed in a very hot night after work... and I'm also pretty sad... and I just listened to the album again. It's my first time listening to it at night; the rest of my listening experiences were during the day. Also, I listened to the album in a very high volume; this time, I decided to listen to it in a moderate, more calm volume.

Anyway, I definitely appreciated it much more. My negative opinions are still there... but, I was just listening to it like it's ambient music, chatting with @TheBoss, thinking of stuff... and yeah I liked it much more. Maybe I was too critical. It's really a mood album... Remember when I said I wanted to listen to it taking a ride on my bike at golden hour? I haven't done it yet, but that's exactly how I should give it another try.

I have never felt this with a Lana album; such confussion, sadness and disappointment. But oh well, I'm super, super glad now I like it much more than I listened to it in a way, I think, it was meant to be-- alone, tired, sad, in the night. There isn't much to pay attention to; it's just there.

Would you guys like me to share what I think it's wrong (and fine) with each track? I mean both, technically and personally.

I still haven't listened to the HQ yet and I am DYING inside.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The interviews are so priceless.. her voice is so calming...someone link me to a Lana ASMR pls.

Also,when DT video is released as a single tomorrow,the already existing streams on spotify still carry over? Or start afresh.