Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

YES downloading as we speak!

you go girl give her the streams

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I fucking love this shit u already know. so i believe in u make it happen. sell it, the idea. go go GOOOOOOO go

who was it who was granting wishes by manifesting them in ha mind when the vinyl colours became known? They manifested the refund from Lana's store from me, I need one more wish  :tommy: pincurlandpearls exclusive violet vinyl

locals only

who was it who was granting wishes by manifesting them in ha mind when the vinyl colours became known? They manifested the refund from Lana's store from me, I need one more wish  :tommy: pincurlandpearls exclusive violet vinyl

I fucking knoe right? me and @@movebaby 's vinyl wishes came true TF I'd fucking love that don't even mess. Translucent lavendeeeeeeer 

UV/Honeymoon

Listening to the album version of FIILY right now. It doesn't sound different to the single release. However...I didn't listen to it a lot when first released to save the full album experience so maybe someone else will be more accurate.

It sounds beautiful either way.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8528500/lana-del-rey-best-songs-ranked

in this article they put roachella at the top of the list and the blackest day at the bottom, so if you also don't have taste don't feel bad apparently its rampant

WHATTTTTTTTTTT THE BLACKEST DAY AT THE BOTTOM!!!

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Love Lana but that song is waaaaayyyy too depressing, even worse than Pretty When You Cry

you did not just shade the best song from ultraviolence

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Love Lana but that song is waaaaayyyy too depressing, even worse than Pretty When You Cry

Noooooo its so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can listen to it 10 times in a row and its just so good!! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day