Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Hey I haven't gotten confirmation either, and I'm also in Canada. When I click on my order it says Pending - Will Ship August 30, so I think we'll get our confirmations tomorrow!

Ugh I really regret paying for the fastest shipping now if it won’t ship til tomorrow for Canadians. Every other artist I just pay for the cheapest shipping and they somehow arrive the day of anyway. Just not the one I want the most... and it’s a long weekend too so if it ships tomorrow, it will sit in a warehouse til at least Tuesday so I’ll be lucky if I even have it by the 6th....

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Sorry but why is this the 'Grease' video? I have never watched the film so I don't know.

one of the casting calls for a lana video described it having a "grease" vibe and well..

grease is an iconic 70s musical film set in some fictional version of the 50s, kinda the forerunner for dirty dancing which is a late 80s musical set in some fictional 60s.

i guess/hope u know this iconic song

i guess most people generally expected something a bit more.. dynamic from a music video with a grease kinda vibe  :rip:

i76mrxw.png 

UM WOW ITS 223AM HOW RUDE LANA

THAT IS THE BEST VIDEO, my fave next to High By the Beach

What the fuck is happening

She is such a weirdo I love her mind

She’s a giant in a movie who came out of the drive in projection to assault her miniselfs cheating boyfriend

Iconic

Art

This is incredible

I can’t

I’m gone

Lana

What the fuck

Thank you

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Sorry but why is this the 'Grease' video? I have never watched the film so I don't know.

The clothes on the outdoor movie people is kind of 50’s - baseball jackets and so. Also, that they go and “watch” a movie outdoors. I can’t remember the movie well (I’ve only seen it once), but there’s a also heartbreak but in two different ways - in Grease, the guy pretends to forget about the sweet girl he met during summer in order to look cool in front of his friends, in Lana’s MV, the Lizzy figure sees her boyfriend cheating.

That’s it I think.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

early this year i thought we'd only get those phone recorded non-budget videos but they've actually put effort into making these last couple of vids, the concept of Doin' Time was so unexpected and amazing

200.gif

the outdoor cinema bit, yeah

but you've never seen Grease?  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

i'm extremely uncultured when it comes to films... never cared for them honestly

and they give me anxiety :rip: i haven't even seen Titanic

i just clicked it and it's taking me to the doin time video, not sure why ): in case it's doing the same - it's https://open.spotify.com/track/1oXcRpVRqFxGJ1ErVU4EQR?si=4oade_lbRbaqELBYfhMBIA this lol ):

oh it's working now lol, thank you :kiss2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven