Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

GET A JOB!!!!!! GET A FUCKING JOB!!!!!!

For real though he’s so weird

i follow you on twitter and saw your tweet just now and it made me laugh so much, thank you  :oic:

There's this group of "fans" that literally follow Lana around the globe to attend her concerts and various public events where they may catch a glimpse of her. He's one of them. 

He's the kind of fans whose Instagram bio is like "Met Lana 1298407 times  :hooker: ". Not hating the fact that he met her, but I heard a looot of stories of how him and his friends do shady stuff to always be front and center at all her shows, like he shoves, pushed and get in the way of other fans just so he can have his millionth selfie with Lana.

Omg those types of fans are the worst :rip:

Lemme do this as well

01. Cruel World vs. Norman fucking Rockwell

02. Ultraviolence vs. Mariners Apartment Complex

03. Shades of Cool vs. Venice Bitch

04. Brooklyn Baby vs. Fuck it I love you

05. West Coast vs. Love song

06. Sad Girl vs. Doin' Time

07. Pretty When You Cry vs. Cinnamon Girl (this was a hard one)

08. Money Power Glory vs. How to disappear 

09. Fucked My Way Up to the Top vs. California

10. Old Money vs. The Next Best American Record (also a hard one, might be subconsciously comparing to the BAR demo tbh)

11. The Other Woman vs. The greatest

12. Black Beauty vs. Bartender

13. Guns and Roses vs. Happiness is a butterfly

14. Flipside vs. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

UV: 7 6 NFR: 7 8

It's a tie girls

It's Doin' Time now bitch

The Music Video  of DT is interesting... :tongue:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i think this has definitely beaten the fuck it i love you and the greatest videos for me. mostly cos it was so unexpected of her but still has all the elements of lana herself. i'd say the first two videos whilst incredibly beautiful stuck to the latter

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

DOIN' TIME VIDEO IS SO FUCKING GOOD and completely unexpected. So so fun her personality is unmatched >>>> This is her peak as an artist. Cannot wait to listen to the album for the first time tomorrow

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey