Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You probably had the sanest attitude of all, to avoid this thread, lol. So, no, no official release date.

Ben, in February, had already confirmed NFR didn't have a date yet, and Lana did the same last week with the tweet you found. We either think it is a surprise release God-knows-when (March 29 is almost impossible since Billie Eilish is releasing her album and both her and Lana are with Interscope), or Interscope doesn't like something about the album and is pushing back its release. 

thanks for the explanation sis! that's all i needed :kiss:

9ISvyf0.gif

what do yall think the next single is gonna be? i feel like its probably gonna be HIAB

I want to think it's Cinnafuckingmon but probably its either HIAB or HTD

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

what do yall think the next single is gonna be? i feel like its probably gonna be HIAB

She always releases the title track as a pre-release single so I hope she just does that and then releases the full album soon after, 4 singles before the album is enough imo. I guess it depends on whether it actually sounds like a lead single though 

people posting fanmade tracklists? what is this? charli xcx thread?

Charli XCX fans have more to look forward to than we at this point.

She better leave those country songs off this album. They’re cute, but they would taint the album as a body of work imo

agreed, I'd trade them any day for two rock-influenced songs that we haven't heard any part of. I literally forgot that there will be at least 4 songs that we haven't heard yet.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

agreed, I'd trade them any day for two rock-influenced songs that we haven't heard any part of. I literally forgot that there will be at least 4 songs that we haven't heard yet.

Wouldn’t it be five we don’t know and six we haven’t heard?

Happiness

Hope

Venice Bitch

MAC

How to Disappear

In Your Car

Cinnamon

Norman Fucking Rockwell

She better leave those country songs off this album. They’re cute, but they would taint the album as a body of work imo

She should release them alongside Yosemite and BAR, and call it a folk / country EP. Won’t happen, but it would be a concept.

I want Norman Fucking Rockwell (the song)

Her title tracks always set the tone for the whole album so I want it to be saved for last tbh. To be like OH WOW it makes sense now and to feel the sudden rush of love for her that's so hard to find in this dry period lol

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif