Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lol not this again  :rip:

Besides, if she's as lazy as you say she is why would she "change" the album? Takes more effort.  :toofunny:

But yeah, another Honeymoon would be amazing too, regardless of how quick or slow she does things. I don't think time has that big of an impact on the quality of her work overall. 

Lol what do you mean not this again? Lol it's like legit EXACTLY what happened with LFL, she changed the album because it was sitting there finished for so long and she had time to second guess everything

FzytWEW.png

The fact Lana actually wrote Ying & Yang instead of yin yang..... lol lanz wyd

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Did she just change the nome of the book or...?

I don’t think so, but possibly. I thought it meant for the poem, there were pics also

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I feel like I would appreciate a poetry book more at a different time. Literally no one cares about it right now, we just want NFR. I know it's harsh but ugh...what is she doing??

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If she added beats to how to disappear(a classic ballad) and left happiness is a butterfly only with piano.....

A choice.

It’s been 2.5 months since we’ve heard anything from the album. That’s longer than other Lana release cycles.

It’s officially been 6 months since we heard MAC & VB. What is she doing

giphy.gif

Unpopular opinion but I hope she’s scrapped Happiness. It’s a cute song but I don’t want another piano ballad which doesn’t offer anything besides its cuteness.

Get out

giphy.gif

I feel like I would appreciate a poetry book more at a different time. Literally no one cares about it right now, we just want NFR. I know it's harsh but ugh...what is she doing??

I have to say that I disagree with you. As an author myself, it makes me so happy to see that my fav artist is making a poetry book. I'm just salty she's gonna include pics in her book, which is something I couldn't do :((

But from what we saw so far, the poems fit so well the album's theme. I have a strong feeling that the album and the book will compliment each other. This time, she's not just a singer-songwriter but an author too. I'm proud of what she achieved and how much of her thoughts and personal life she shares this era with her lyrics and poetry ^^

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Oh god you know how pissed I’d be if she decided that the poetry book is just scrapped songs from NFR that she didn’t feel like making full songs of. They’d be beautiful lyrics and I’d wanna hear it as music also :c

giphy.gif

Could be they think the poetry book will be publicity for the album. They know only Lana fans will buy the poetry but if they announce that then it will gain a lot of publicity that she has released poetry and then if she was to announce the album a week later they probably think the album will be more successful as a lot of people will check it having heard a lot about her releasing poetry the week before.

Lol what do you mean not this again? Lol it's like legit EXACTLY what happened with LFL, she changed the album because it was sitting there finished for so long and she had time to second guess everything

for a couple of months, a couple of us try to calm down all the poor souls who think she will scrap everything, Which she won’t. LFL wasn’t scrapped entirely: a couple of songs were left out, mostly because they didn’t fit the theme and her mindset. A couple of songs got reworked, but not as dramatically as people seem to think she did. She had the possibility to do so on LFL, working with Rick who was more available than Jack is. Scrapping NFR would be stupid and not respectful to Jack and his work.

Totally off topic, but I still can't believe Lana and Lykke Li met in 2016 and took two gorgeous photos together and both previously featured on two amazing tracks from Emile Haynie's debut album.

Ugh their minds, where's the collab :oprah:

8nl2OpX.png