Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

HTD is literally some of the best story telling she's done in years. The tomfoolery.

oof, it's all subjective is it not? reconsidering, I hope she keeps both. they're both beautiful.

nice cocc bro

Every album you guys be like "s̨̗̻̜̻͔̰̦ͦ̐̅́̚̕ü̟̝͕̹̙̜̲͍͔̾̿ͨ̌ͬ́̕m̡̥̦̱̞̦̣̎͗ͤͮ̒ͩ̈͟mͧ͗̍͝͏̛͓͔̮è̶̫̻̲̮͓͈̟̳̱͆͑̋̇ͣ̎ͭ͋r̵͊ͦ͗̈́̓ͨ͊̚͏̬̳͟ͅ ̯͓̳̱̹̞͌ͩͯ͋ͨͯ̏̃ͨå̵̿̾҉̠̗̼̤͕̱l̙͓͎̖̫̜͊ͬ͐̓ͧb̪̘̯̬̗̓̎̿ͪ͂̅͞ų̥̗̟̰͊͢͞m̫͔̼̻͓̌ͣ̚̕͡͡"  lmfao

To me this album feels very autumn/end of the day

Every album you guys be like "s̨̗̻̜̻͔̰̦ͦ̐̅́̚̕ü̟̝͕̹̙̜̲͍͔̾̿ͨ̌ͬ́̕m̡̥̦̱̞̦̣̎͗ͤͮ̒ͩ̈͟mͧ͗̍͝͏̛͓͔̮è̶̫̻̲̮͓͈̟̳̱͆͑̋̇ͣ̎ͭ͋r̵͊ͦ͗̈́̓ͨ͊̚͏̬̳͟ͅ ̯͓̳̱̹̞͌ͩͯ͋ͨͯ̏̃ͨå̵̿̾҉̠̗̼̤͕̱l̙͓͎̖̫̜͊ͬ͐̓ͧb̪̘̯̬̗̓̎̿ͪ͂̅͞ų̥̗̟̰͊͢͞m̫͔̼̻͓̌ͣ̚̕͡͡"  lmfao

i always used to listen to mac on the way to my first class and i had to cross a little bridge and all the leaves were golden and the mountains in the background w the cold morning air and the sun coming through the trees..... :xcry:

UbsOye5.png

Every album you guys be like "s̨̗̻̜̻͔̰̦ͦ̐̅́̚̕ü̟̝͕̹̙̜̲͍͔̾̿ͨ̌ͬ́̕m̡̥̦̱̞̦̣̎͗ͤͮ̒ͩ̈͟mͧ͗̍͝͏̛͓͔̮è̶̫̻̲̮͓͈̟̳̱͆͑̋̇ͣ̎ͭ͋r̵͊ͦ͗̈́̓ͨ͊̚͏̬̳͟ͅ ̯͓̳̱̹̞͌ͩͯ͋ͨͯ̏̃ͨå̵̿̾҉̠̗̼̤͕̱l̙͓͎̖̫̜͊ͬ͐̓ͧb̪̘̯̬̗̓̎̿ͪ͂̅͞ų̥̗̟̰͊͢͞m̫͔̼̻͓̌ͣ̚̕͡͡" lmfao

Same, at least for VB and MAC. Hope Is a winter song for sure.

HTD is clearly Fall, same as Cinnamon (very end of evening, October, and the air is still warm).

HIaB feels like Spring though. In Your Car is the one I don’t know. There is some Spring to it, or early Fall.

Maybe i’m just influenced by the period of the year she releases / teases songs.

She’s actually a really good poet. Blizzard will never be topped, but her poetry is REALLY good!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

She’s actually a really good poet. Blizzard will never be topped, but her poetry is REALLY good!

Then I got tired and ended up in some lame department store

And that's okay, cause I found a really cool belt 

giphy.gif

Her mind

Then I got tired and ended up in some lame department storeAnd that's okay, cause I found a really cool belt 

giphy.gif

Her mind

EXACTLY

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Then I got tired and ended up in some lame department store

And that's okay, cause I found a really cool belt 

giphy.gif

Her mind

tesla mom car is SHAKING

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I really hope she announces sumn after the Poetry Book gets released. We're starving

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

first off, she's not binding the books herself. that makes zero sense. this isn't a garage sale :facepalm:  I think she just meant she (herself) is getting them bound. I think what we're seeing on insta is just her organizing the order of things and maybe the real thing will be photocopies of her manuscript? IDK. Also OT, but the fact that some of y'all can still think she's a good lyricist after "If I pray really tight, get into a fake bar fight" honestly ASTOUNDS me

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Her leaving in the spelling mistakes is, of course, a very well-thought out commentary, and dare I say even critique, of our advanced and continuously evolving understanding to and relationship with communication and how we seek and find meaning in the written word in this realm and in others, both in time present and perhaps time past, which of course leads us to time future. It deals with metaphysics, time travel and time bends, and a little bit of the occult. 

It's terribly advanced, only true crying crustaceans will get it. 

pretty sure she's just bad at editing and didn't want fans to attack her so acknowledged it as "spelling mistakes and all"

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

if she's binding books by herself y'all are acting like there will be thousands made but I doubt that she'll bind more than 200, if that.

i cant even see her binding 5 herself. thats why i was so confused, how you gonna claim you're binding yourself yet telling fans you will send your book all around the globe when they ask, she would need thousands. make it make sense

this era is just all her talking and still not making sense. i seriously hope we get to the end of this fuckery with an amazing album and hopefully for the next era she can see the mess that was created and be somewhat... organized