Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't understand the comments about her not valuing her appearance anymore, I genuinely just think she's happy with her look as evidenced by her ig baddie comments - I haven't liked her fashion style since honeymoon but I honestly wouldn't care as long as she kept up appearances for paid concerts instead of the jeans and t shirts as of late she needs a good stylist for these events.

Also the mentioned fued with Lorde was hilarious i mean she even wrote fmwuttt partly about lordes perceptions of her(I'm a Dragon you're a whore)-the girl was 17 and she said some dumb comments but jeez.

i think it’s really cute and endearing how she doesn’t really know what’s fashionable and it makes me love her even more. she’s just expressing herself and if she wants to wear jeans and a t-shirt w no makeup (as a majority of women do) out to the shops, let her. she’s not performing for you when she’s just out window shopping. i swear some of you feel so entitled to dictating how she should live her life lol

UbsOye5.png

this the new march 29th???

No, March 29 was a date that was originally planned. This one, someone pulled out of their ass

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I have been following the site for years, so I know about the Hillsong topic. Is it against policies to discuss Christian/religious themes in her songs? MAC does seem to be about LDR adopting a ‘personal Jesus’ role to me.

I'm not advocating Christianity or religion, I'm only commenting on what I see in the lyrics when I look at them like text, and what I hear in the nuances and inflections in her voice.  

I have been following the site for years, so I know about the Hillsong topic. Is it against policies to discuss Christian/religious themes in her songs? MAC does seem to be about LDR adopting a ‘personal Jesus’ role to me.

the fact that your analysis of MAC was actually convincing makes me want to die more than Lana did back in BTD era.  I will never understand why anyone would willingly be Christian.  Like, have you read the Bible?

the fact that your analysis of MAC was actually convincing makes me want to die more than Lana did back in BTD era.  I will never understand why anyone would willingly be Christian.  Like, have you read the Bible?

This just isn't the thread for this discussion. There are other threads we can talk about Christianity & Hillsong, like the Hillsong threads, or the Random Lana Discussion thread. We've discussed this subject extensively in this thread, and we got warning points for that lol.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Lana posted! disappointed again

The "Real Housewives of West Hollywood" caption really does show what her current mindset is .... vomit. 

Should've just posted her brother and the dog and then stfu. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream