Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lmao, can we please stop calling them “baddies”? They look like they have brunch with Taylor Swift and squeal over Dooney & Burke keychains, I-

I just used it to denote her new friends - but they're not so new any more. I see your point, however.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lmao, can we please stop calling them “baddies”? They look like they have brunch with Taylor Swift and squeal over Dooney & Burke keychains, I-

saddies would be much more appropriate tbh

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

what if the NFR cover is a selfie of lana and her friends

Then we shall ask Azealia Banks to perform a voodoo ritual and cleanse the Earth of the cover. Drastic measures and all that ... 

ETA: Actually, if Lana does that, then Azealia can manufacture Lana voodoo dolls for all I care. And I'd buy one.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

what if the NFR cover is a selfie of lana and her friends

That could very well be the last straw for me, I'm not even gonna lie lol

Is everyone here on crack today 

public holidays = more free time and lack of daily structure = the last 5 pages

jk it's like this every day  :hooker: 

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

If NFR ends up being Christian af then sis should swap places with Britney in that mental health facility.

Thank you and good night.

:biblio:

i need You Don't Ever Have To -- Be Stronger Than You Really Are (Fastest Cars) to cry my eyes out

MAC - I fucked up I know that but Jesus

VB - Oh God miss you on my lips

HIADT- serving up God in a burnt coffee pot

I talk to Jesus and Mary(scared of me) to be on the album-a theory

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Just did a quick tarot reading regarding Lana and NFR and the card that represented the future is the ten of wands, which is basically a card saying she worked really hard to turn something into a real thing (possibly NFR) but at the end of this journey she finds herself overburned and maybe the responsabilities she created for herself are too heavy for her to handle, meaning she's feeling like the album is some kind of burden for her right now and maybe thats why she stepped back from all of it to collect herself. :smokes:

You might be right about this. She finished her tour in spring and then she went straight back to studio and worked on NFR all summer (and maybe autumn as well) so saying that she needed a break would be a fair assumption. But in that case it would have made more sense to take a break, finish the book, and THEN release MAC and VB and announce the new album.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it