Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

To quote one of Courtney Love's lyrics "wilted and faded somewhere in hollywood" - best describes Lana's current state, doesn't it? :oop2:

stealing ty xx <3

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Courtney just put this on Lana's "Real Housewives" post and I'm soooo fucking here for it

20190421_044546.png

Go and agree. Rn.

She said it... I knew Courtney would come thru although both she and I know 97 Hole happened.

Also my pain is so big I sing her poems. If you think they're unreleased songs it's better.

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

'lanadelrey just posted a photo'

me: I bet it's another 'a day in my life' or 'look at me publishing my entire poetry book on Instagram randomly again'.

Lana say something about the album, even if it's cancelled.

You never really even announced it properly.

giphy.gif

i keep refreshing - hoping to see an announcement or snippet or something - but then i remember she'll go silent for about a week until she posts another triad of poems and insta baddie selfies for us to enjoy!  :eartha2:

She really doesn't understand how thirsty we are damn

I'm not even "thirsty"- I'm just annoyed that she simply gives no (sorry for the bad word) fucks about anyone and I even think she does that in purpose atm.

I could even go on a full whole year waiting for NFR: ONLY IF she tells us it comes next year and acknowledges the album.

I absolutely love Lana but this whole thing developed negative feelings towards her lately sadly.

giphy.gif

My only takeaway is that even she is bored af with that beige textured background, hence the use of coloured pencils. 

But it will take more than coloured pencils, sis. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream