Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

idk if she thinks that ignoring us and making nfr's "release" ~mysterious~ is cool but it rlly isn't

it could have been cool if she didn't reveal anything and was silent... 

but she keeps teasing poems, pics, and snippets... while also hanging with privileged basic ..... anyways u are right. she's only infuriating us, I don't get how these insta accounts put up with her at this point

not me getting in fights with kiss up fans in the comments.

im so sick of people saying artists dont owe their fans anything. thats utter bullshit considering artists wouldn't be where they are without the fans thats an obvious fact.

an artist wouldnt enjoy the luxuries they do if it wasnt for the fans. fame and money doesnt come from the recording studio. it comes from us. im so tired

it could have been cool if she didn't reveal anything and was silent... 

but she keeps teasing poems, pics, and snippets... while also hanging with privileged basic ..... anyways u are right. she's only infuriating us, I don't get how these insta accounts put up with her at this point

I think fan accounts might not follow her so tightly as we do here. I remember that it was much easier in a sense when I was just relying on news from Twitter fan accounts, it's much easier to forget about details such as Lana wanting to do a video for a song or hinting about a song which never made it *cough*Yosemite*cough*. It's easier to fully (blindly?) support her when people don't constantly remind you about things and small details.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

idk if she thinks that ignoring us and making nfr's "release" ~mysterious~ is cool but it rlly isn't

i really think she just doesn't give a single fuck and does whatever she wants

i really wish she would follow through with her statements though. it's highkey disrespectful to ignore this many fans over a period of months

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I hope it will be announced at short notice randomly some day but I do now feel like it could be dragged out for months with her continuing to post baddie selfies, snippets and poems  without saying anything.

Imagine we get to August or September without any real news :excited:

Can she fucking stop posting those ugly scans please? At this point she is only 10 pages away from publishing her entire book on Insta.

these are scans???? color me alarmed, I thought it was just an ugly filter but if it's the actual paper I for one am pretty glad I don't live in Cali

ZKcaooE.png

I think the saddest thing (for me) is that all this waiting and silence is putting a damper on the entirety of Norman Fucking Rockwell, that when it finally gets released, it'll feel incredibly bittersweet because this era thus far has NOT been enjoyable in the slightest. It's getting to that point where I won't even listen to the album when it comes out just to spite Lana because of how she's been ghosting fans and ignoring what really needs to be addressed. I'm not even mad that she's living her life with her west hollywood housewives and drinking matcha teas. I'm mad because Lana knows there are stans out there that will eat up whatever she puts in front of them, and she will gain from it.

It's insulting.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I hope she’s gonna drop this book soon. I mean I don’t give a single fck about it but maybe she’s gonna focus on music again. Im so tired of her pretending that she doesn’t have full amazing album done.

giphy.gif

I'm not even mad that she's living her life with her west hollywood housewives and drinking matcha teas.

Honestly I'm kinda mad. It doesn't feel like Lana. It doesn't feel authentic at all. Absolutely not my place to say that I completely reckon but it makes me even slightly uncomfortable. I want her to be happy above everything obviously but there's a tiny hidden part of me that feels like she's forcing herself and I hate it, I hate that I don't like her friends at all and that she feels completely out of place with them

ZKcaooE.png

these are scans???? color me alarmed, I thought it was just an ugly filter but if it's the actual paper I for one am pretty glad I don't live in Cali

I'm p sure those are scans and on top of that they have that horrible urine color filter. (!!!!!)