Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

its best assumption though :/ a song we heard but isnt on the album? unless she scrapped one of the other 3 singles from the album but i doubt

But it might as well be an old song from a previous album? (But that would be stupid too)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

its best assumption though :/ a song we heard but isnt on the album? unless she scrapped one of the other 3 singles from the album but i doubt

Wait. No one said it’s Doin’ Time?

And it's a song the band already knows because they're playing it on tour

Also last 2 cents before I go to bed. In regards to her saying the “album is very different” or whatever, if we’re going by what we heard in Venice Bitch + some of the snippets (ie how to disappear live studio instrumentals, cinnamon, Norman fucking Rockwell), instrumentals are very different from what she’s done before. It’s very 70’s psychedelia / surf rock / Laurel canyon vibes so I think her comments aren’t unfounded

Also last 2 cents before I go to bed. In regards to her saying the “album is very different” or whatever, if we’re going by what we heard in Venice Bitch + some of the snippets (ie how to disappear live studio instrumentals, cinnamon, Norman fucking Rockwell), instrumentals are very different from what she’s done before. It’s very 70’s psychedelia / surf rock / Laurel canyon vibes so I think her comments aren’t unfounded

I think she was just describing the sound of this album being different to the previous albums.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Check my signature. :hooker:

the timeline made me sadder sdfsdklñ thank u b

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

https://checkpoint.com.ru/katalog/katalog/muzyka/vinyl/lp/lana-del-rey-norman-fucking This website has the release date That’s the tea ladies

Let’s hope this is it!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It says release date as 8/30/2019 on the website

Could that actually be a placeholder?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can someone tell me this date bc I don’t understand a shit.

Aug 30th

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."