Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don’t think that’s official. It’s been floating like that on Lanapedia or whatever for months plus In Your Car is a fan made title

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

no way cinnamon would be the opener anyway

She usually puts the title track in the first or second track place on all albums

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

it feels so weird and surreal finally being close to the release date i was starting to think it was never gonna happen

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Remember when we thought the LFL trackilst was fake but turned out to be true? What IF this is one of those times?

And yes the tracklist looks ugly af so I hope it's wrong

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm choosing to believe she will start to spill some news after tomorrow when the summer shows are over. Pre order + tracklist + cover should be revealed by the end of next week tops  :poordat:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I searched the barcode from the Checkpoint website, and it shows that it's a valid barcode but there are no results online.

fHlES6J.png

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky