Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

That tracklist is obviously not real - it's separated into confirmed tracks (1 - 6) and then unconfirmed tracks (7 - 13). Plus there is no way Lana would call a track "Starry Eyed (2018 song)" because most GP haven't heard the original Starry Eyed, so no use categorising it! 

3lfQEhw.png

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Here’s a list of over 700 vinyl stores from all over the world if anyone wants to start digging

https://www.reddit.com/r/vinyl/comments/3437yg/ive_compiled_a_list_of_300_online_record_stores/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If she really made us wait a whole year for 13 tracks....................... Most of which we’ve almost heard in full (or huge chunks of) already,,,,,,

We have known that for months.. where have you been?

Categories: rock

tenor.gif?itemid=5417589

I know they probably put it in Rock because of VB and MAC but holy shit please be true!!! If NFR is actually a rock album...SIGN ME THE FUCK UP :wowcry: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***