Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The Amazon web says "The Jam" and it's some band so maybe we're being trolled?

But that band split like forever ago  :hdu:

Inb4 it's a greatest hits album  :deadbanana:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

August 30th is so late, summer is basically over by then where I live, it automatically gets colder when schools starts. :(

And as the summer fades away, nothing gold can stay. Wow, I bet she really did that on purpose with the late release

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

August 30th is so late, summer is basically over by then where I live, it automatically gets colder when schools starts. :(

I remember last year when she released MAC and VB I said I wanted an autumn album , and when I saw that she was gonna release it "on the top of 2019" I said that I'm gonna wait to hear it till next autumn(not that I would)..I really didn't expect it would happen this way lmao 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

So... The only tracklist I'm accepting has a song with the abbreviation DGD. That is one Jack teased and therefore it should be on the album? Also as mentioned we know NFR will be track 1 or 2.

Climate change will come through and save your experience

I really doubt the album will be released on August 30 I mean why would intercope wait 6 months just for a #2 debut?

Isn't this exactly what happened with Born To Die though... 

Could this be Lana's first textless cover? I can't see a place like Target or HMV selling an album that has FUCKING or even F***ING plastered on its display.

8V7Yvel.png

Could this be Lana's first textless cover? I can't see a place like Target or HMV selling an album that has FUCKING or even F***ING plastered on its display.

I think they might put the title on a sticker or something?

Or maybe have a sticker covering the text? (Kinda like when Kesha had a sticker over her ass on the Rainbow cover)

I really doubt the album will be released on August 30 I mean why would intercope wait 6 months just for a #2 debut?

It's not like interscope seemed to have any say otherwise they would have pressed that thing out of the womb in february. Just Lana being lazy

If there's text on the cover, there would have to be a sticker covering the explicit parts.

If there's text on the cover, there would have to be a sticker covering the explicit parts.

Maybe a sticker on the cellophane?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Put this sticker over it

cdec06bc389c68f408211c93e6ba4a57.jpg