Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

August 16th seemed wonderful but honestly August 30th was way more predictable. It really seems to be an end of the summer album. Middle of August was still too early. And I prefer that date, Idk it sounds better than August 16th to me.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

СУКА БЛЯТЬ НАХУЙ (prounce as SUKA BLYAT NAHUI, means FUCK FUCK FUCK)

(Sorry, guys, just seizing the moment and teaching you some Russian, you can purchase the whole course via my Paypal)

to celebrate the alleged NFR release date, stream Я Сошла С Ума

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

imagine how tired we are

IMAGINE HOW TIRED WE ARE

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana's record, according to the three barcodes I found, was most likely that one, I also found it on Amazon ES with the same TBC thing. Same release date as most Russian websites (I found one website saying the 30th of September). But if you click on vynil and then choose CD no matter the store, it goes to that Duck record. They're really messing with us.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

So do y’all think it’s 8/30 or 8/16 now? I think 8/30

8/30

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Fuck doin time, that song is terrible, never liked it. Boring. I just want the fucking album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Fuck doin time, that song is terrible, never liked it. Boring. I just want the fucking album

Doin time is a certified bop but it got in the way of the album and that’s really all I want.