Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just wanna see the tracklist, honestly.

Also, do we think Happiness Is A Butterfly will make the final cut? It seems kinda strange that they never dropped the song (considering the majority is on insta and there's a music video). Cos like I don't see that being the next single and the album is coming next month...

Also, do we think Happiness Is A Butterfly will make the final cut?

We did a whole ass fan project in Poland around that song and she loved it so it better be on the tracklist 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d376428312e317632

Someone say ć̎̃̓̈́̊͆̒̐͐͂͐͜͞͏̷̧̤̩͚̲͔̼̣̜̩͕̙̦̳̰̪͍o̶̼̩̫̳̫̮̹ͪ͐̽͗͌͂͋ͯ̌́͜͠͠l̸̡̬͙̠̣̜͎̙͇̞̹͓͙͇̠͒ͧ͋̅ͪ͊̌̀̚̚̕o̧ͧ̿ͤͣͦ̒̓҉͎͖̬̖̘̥͕̩r̝̣̭͇̙̲̥͓̪̈͆͋̄̐͒̀̀͠ ̲̹̭̞̬͔̠̦̠̼ͥ͊̾̅ͤ̅̌̈̎͠v̢͛̔̓̊͂͌̓̈͛̀ͫ̈́̚͡҉̣̬̣̼̭̰̲͕̱̬͎i̿ͫ͐̀̒͌̉̓͑ͣͧ̓ͫ̏͞͏̢̛̞̳̪͇͔̱̟̟̤̭̪̼̗͈̹̯͝ṅ̨͙͔̟̟̤̱̱̲̤̦̪͉̮̩͓͚ͥ͊͂ͤ̐ͪ̃̄͟͝ͅy̶̨̹̲̗̠͖̙̫͔͚̾̂͋ͥͦ̿̾ͨͤ̓̿̾ͮͤ͂́͘͞ĺ͙̮̳͚̯̬̒̃̄̈́͋̿ͧ̎̌́́?̨̛̞̟̫͕͕̳̱̹͙̱̬͉ͤͬͬ̈́̽́̃̒͒̽ͥ̆͆ͬ͟ͅͅ?̢̣̗̪͎̻͙͑͗̀̍͑̀́͘͜ͅ?̢̛́̋̄ͬ̀ͣ̃̾͐ͫ͂̋ͥͩ̅͛̽҉̩̗̟̟́́ͅ?̰̖̠͎̲̖̳̱͈̻̦͙͙̊ͩ̽̈́̓̈́̚͟͜ tenor.gif for Norma F̸͓̳̔uͣͭ̃c̡̬̣̰͖͊̽͊̆͐ͮk̥̃̂̾͋*̒ͥͮ̄̽n͐͐g̱͍̻̳̩͍͙̑̈̂͋ rockwell?? soon?!??!

i wonder what color it wll be

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Someone say ć̎̃̓̈́̊͆̒̐͐͂͐͜͞͏̷̧̤̩͚̲͔̼̣̜̩͕̙̦̳̰̪͍o̶̼̩̫̳̫̮̹ͪ͐̽͗͌͂͋ͯ̌́͜͠͠l̸̡̬͙̠̣̜͎̙͇̞̹͓͙͇̠͒ͧ͋̅ͪ͊̌̀̚̚̕o̧ͧ̿ͤͣͦ̒̓҉͎͖̬̖̘̥͕̩r̝̣̭͇̙̲̥͓̪̈͆͋̄̐͒̀̀͠ ̲̹̭̞̬͔̠̦̠̼ͥ͊̾̅ͤ̅̌̈̎͠v̢͛̔̓̊͂͌̓̈͛̀ͫ̈́̚͡҉̣̬̣̼̭̰̲͕̱̬͎i̿ͫ͐̀̒͌̉̓͑ͣͧ̓ͫ̏͞͏̢̛̞̳̪͇͔̱̟̟̤̭̪̼̗͈̹̯͝ṅ̨͙͔̟̟̤̱̱̲̤̦̪͉̮̩͓͚ͥ͊͂ͤ̐ͪ̃̄͟͝ͅy̶̨̹̲̗̠͖̙̫͔͚̾̂͋ͥͦ̿̾ͨͤ̓̿̾ͮͤ͂́͘͞ĺ͙̮̳͚̯̬̒̃̄̈́͋̿ͧ̎̌́́?̨̛̞̟̫͕͕̳̱̹͙̱̬͉ͤͬͬ̈́̽́̃̒͒̽ͥ̆͆ͬ͟ͅͅ?̢̣̗̪͎̻͙͑͗̀̍͑̀́͘͜ͅ?̢̛́̋̄ͬ̀ͣ̃̾͐ͫ͂̋ͥͩ̅͛̽҉̩̗̟̟́́ͅ?̰̖̠͎̲̖̳̱͈̻̦͙͙̊ͩ̽̈́̓̈́̚͟͜ tenor.gif for Norma F̸͓̳̔uͣͭ̃c̡̬̣̰͖͊̽͊̆͐ͮk̥̃̂̾͋*̒ͥͮ̄̽n͐͐g̱͍̻̳̩͍͙̑̈̂͋ rockwell?? soon?!??!

i wonder what color it wll be

this got me wondering, what color do I think the vinyl will be?

qfrWuBl.png

this got me wondering, what color do I think the vinyl will be?

such a good question, relaly makes me think w̵̪̻͖͙̘h̸̥͈̫̲͓͈̆͗͑̌a̭̫̓̌̑̊̌̏ṱ͎͙̒͂ͅͅ ̥̦̼͇̂́̚c̡͓ͪ̂́ͅo̧̗̫̝͎̾̏͗ͬͅl̸̬̺͚̰̩͛̀̋̑̂̒o͕̻̯͖̤̰̐̂̑͂͂r̴͙̩̰̮̠͈̂ ̵̣̹̠͕͙̘͈̐̉ͬ̽ͨ̐ͥc͓͊ͮ̿ỏ͓u̳̥͔̻̣̮͒̂̄͂ͣ͒̂ḻ͔d̠̣ͪ͊ͤ̽̾ͩ ̥ͦ͂ͦͯt͛͐̀ͣͤͤ̒́̾ͥ͊̇͌ͦ͟҉̷̸͖͕̖̥̳̰͚̝͕͓̗͇̥͖̖͔ͅh̵̼̠̝̯̩͇͍͓̳̬̹͚̮͇̝̤͖̯̙͑̄̔͒͐̄̈́͑͂ͫͮ͛̈́̓ͨ̃ͯe̷͆̈́̿̀͑̈̄ͩͭ͏͎͓̬͚̘͜͝͡ ̧̻̥̙̣̥̲͈̖̞̮͙̣̹̲̼͒̊ͥ̔̿̃̌̄ͬ̽̀ṽ̊ͮ̃̎͌̌̎ͭ̎ͨ́̏̓ͣ̎̊҉̶̺͈͙̙̞̟̙̰̼̗̤̟̪̯͔̱̥̬̬͟i͗ͤͭ͒ͯͪͮ̽ͣ͗̒ͨ͒ͭ́͒ͩ̃͏̶̛̘̳͖̹̤̪̼̪͙̩̰ͅn̥̰̥͖͇͍̠̭̰͍̩̥̳͕̻ͪ͊ͭͪ̿͒͊̈́ͧ̂͊̓͗ͩͬ̓ͭ̕͘͜ͅy̧̹͍̻̥͎͈̗̟̗̳̘̘̾ͣ̅̽̎̿̌̄͒̋ͬ̂͗̒̇̓́͝͡ͅl̢̳̜̼͈̘̻̠̖̤̪̩͍͇̰̙̽̇ͫ̔̽̀̄̍͑͋͋̎̅̒̒ͥ̀ͅ ̒̽ͭͦ̾ͪ̀̑̌̅̾ͣͪ̉ͥͣͩ͆̚̕͢͏̨̞͇̩͙͖͙̫̥̖̠̥̗̤̠̟͓͇̯ͅp̺̹̣͎͍̫͍̠̼̦̝̞̾ͦ͑͆ͣ̈́̀̓͛̓̋ͪ͒̆̋ͩͤ͆̀͘͟ȯ̴̹̬̻̻̖̠̝͍̩̭̣̪͛ͩͤͦ͑͠͞s̏̓́ͭͩͣͯ̿͒͋ͦͬ̆ͨͪ̚҉҉̶̳͎̖͎͓̹͓͟ŝ̨̻̺̩͉̞̥͇̑ͮ̉ͫ́͒͊ͦ̐̋̅͌͒̍͞͝í̷͚̭̟̮̼̰͔̳̻͕̠̺̅͐͗̋̉́̓ͨ͗̀̓̏ͤ͝͡͝b̨͎͔̳̙̝͊͗͐͑̉͗̾ͯ͆ͬͬ̃̂͐̓͝lͪ̏̔́́̆҉̸̞͚͔̥̞̤̤̟͚̱̗̘̮̙͢͢y̢̛̋͐ͧ͗̈ͩ̐̇̃͂̇̿̿̃ͮ͆ͪ͞҉҉̼͈͈̟̯̺̩̱͍ͅ ̸̶͇͙͉̼͔ͣ͋ͣ͊ͩ͊̌̍͌͗͆̓̏̉̉̚b̴̶̶̂̿̌͋̐͡҉̮̦͉̭̠͚̹̯̦̖̰e̷̡̧̧͔̣͇̘̦̳̥͖ͪ̅̃ͯͭ̎ͥ͂͛ͣ̇̒́̊ͩͪ͐̚͘?̢̡̝̰̻̰̯͉͔̜̩̹̻̖̼̦̬͔ͫ́͊̂̀̕͠

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Ranking the three songs we've had over the past year for the millionth time

photo-16334.jpg?_r=1563862957

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

So...

We know the album is 13 tracks (potentially 14 if Doin Time is included)...

Track 1, should be Norman Fucking Rockwell, since she alternates between Track 1 and Track 2 for the title track each album... Meaning the first half of the album is likely to be the piano ballads.

Could Venice Bitch be mid-album (Track 6 or Track 7)? Transitioning from ballads into some of the more experimental and surf rock elements?

Also, it was confirmed that the latter half was more surf and rock influenced, we know she also likes to close albums with a cover, meaning Doin Time could be the last song on the record.

I imagine that You Don't Have To, How To Disappear and Hope Is A Dangerous Thing... will all feature on the first half of the album. Then Mariners Apartment Complex, In Your Car and Cinnamon at the back end. I know we only have a snippet of In Your Car but I believe it will develop into something more experimental.

Unsure where Happiness... will sit, either first half or very early second half?