Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

who would feel guilty for listening to an official release one day before it was meant to be after this hell of an era? i would NOT

You’re like the little devil on my shoulder trying to convince me to sin :defeated:

I just want her to announce it & release it on other platforms before I feel like I’m doing her dirty (even though she did us dirty for months)

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

i find it quite amusing how, normally when a new record is released people generally praise the previous record a lot more. but im thinking poor lust for life has only been made to look even smaller than she already is... bless her tryhard little soul

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm umm kinda worried about the lyrics that go

I guess I'm signing off after all 

I guess that I'm burned out after all

Retirement incoming??? PLs don't drag me btw like really think about it ya'll :ohno:

No I had the same thought. What’s the word for turned on by this amazing song but terrified about what she’s saying?? Let me know

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

its literally up for purchase stop being cheap bitches and spend those 1.99$ what the actual fuck take the links down

is google play for buying

all i could do was buy a suscription

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

is google play for buying

all i could do was buy a suscription

Yeah I buy my music on Google play, I don't have a sub.

This is a direct link to buy the song on Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/music/album?id=Bn5pwuqrac5z6x52vr76ehlsg5u&tid=song-Tm7ymqfyocectightjyacu3utxm