Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The outro as a transition into the last three piano ballads. She is serving us a cohesive record. Wow

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

AND I'M WASTED

DON'T LEAVE I JUST NEED A WAKE UP CALL

I'M FACING THE GREATEST

THE GREATEST LOSS OF THEM ALL

THE CULTURE IS LIT AND I HAD A BALL

I GUESS I'M SIGNING OFF AFTER ALL

tenor.gif

Okay, but this lowkey does sound like a goodbye song  :ohno:  I really hope she's not planning on leaving us... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

When she sings "I'm signing off after all" it kinda reminded me of Terrence Loves You bridge where she sings "ground control to major Tom, can you hear me all night long?" and I got really fucking emotional ngl 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

so she was sitting on this gem while living her instagram baddie life and while we were in the darkest moments of our stan lives i mean WHO would've known

California is going to fucking snap  :hdu:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

this has officially cemented NFR as being my favorite Lana album. Chiiiiiiillllls

California is going to fucking snap  :hdu:

I just know it... the day the album is out, I'm gonna pass out... I won't be able to handle it, my poor hip will break and my nervous system will start failing... I'll be facing the greatest loss of wig of them all  :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Why is she keeping silent tho? Why is the song not up on other services? What is happening? 

I don't know how common it is, but maybe they sent their material with a release date to multiple services, they decided to postpone it, and something got messed up in Google Play (this song being out) and Spotify (that banner saying "listen now").

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I just know it... the day the album is out, I'm gonna pass out... I won't be able to handle it, my poor hip will break and my nervous system will start failing... I'll be facing the greatest loss of wig of them all  :toofunny:

I'm in bed listening to The Greatest and I feel the tears rising already i'm so emotional  :deadbanana: