Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i mean why would there be a HQ leak in the near future? she's not going to upload the songs on her computer from the cassette and I highly doubt that more people are going to get their copy at home within the next few days. i'm not listening to anything under 320 kbps anyway (except for FIILY hihi)

I can confirm there is a leak therefore a link.

DO NOT ruin your first listen.

yeah if it was HQ I would listen but im not gonna listen to some weird recorded shit like with Honeymoon lmao

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

What if the game plan was always to drop the album early and this leak was actually all planned by Lana’s team to stir up media attention and get that #1 before Taylor’s album? #conspiracy

If she actually does drop the album early.......... I’m a prophet

they should have been smart and leak it on friday morning or thursday and release it on friday then. if they'll actually end up releasing it early watch them taking a few days till wednesday or even schedule it for friday together with tay's album

i76mrxw.png 

i mean why would there be a HQ leak in the near future? she's not going to upload the songs on her computer from the cassette and I highly doubt that more people are going to get their copy at home within the next few days. i'm not listening to anything under 320 kbps anyway (except for FIILY hihi)

It's just fun lol. And we all know the HQ is coming anywhere from now til Aug 29th. 

I h8 Y’all

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif