Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It still hurted her.

if one expects no leak to happen in the two days right before the release, one is bound to hurt oneself.

plus we had no proof she was hurt. she never mentioned that again. her 'little fuckers' tweet was probably just anger, or maybe she was acting, to make an impression (i doubt she was delusional enough to be genuine) so that people would know she didn't like leaks.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME A LINK

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request links for leaks of content set to be officially released.

FzytWEW.png

plus we had no proof she was hurt. she never mentioned that again. her 'little fuckers' tweet was probably just anger, or maybe she was acting, to make an impression (i doubt she was delusional enough to be genuine) so that people would know she didn't like leaks.

I like to believe she was angry cos that's when she realised how bad LFL really was and it was too late to change anything...

Wow...all of this build up around the album for months now, only to be leaked in low-quality phone recordings because of a goddamn early cassette tape 2 weeks before release. This also comes after her proper singles for the rollout of the album that had official videos were pulled back, but were still leaked by websites.  Feeling sad for Lana and her shit team.

This is what happens when you keep a shitty team, though. What else can you expect? It’s all part of management

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

honestly im gonna buy multiple copies of the album anyway but I just wanted to say- wow. she did that with NFR.

California  :defeated:

do you have the full album?

giphy.gif

wait fuck did the whole thing leak?

damn. i can wait tho!

not here for LQ recordings. did that once with them HM UO leak and that was enough

I listend to GKIT since it was my most hyped one and after 10 seconds I turned it off because it was that low quality. I can't ruin my ears like that again.

The UV leak was iconic. One song every few hours/minutes and in HQ!

Mfhp.gif

if one expects no leak to happen in the two days right before the release, one is bound to hurt oneself.

She could've said nothing and let it die.

I can't wait for the next era to begin 12 months early with the recycled FILY and TG music videos!

HM 2.0 is coming earlier than I thought.

To the people who heard it: Is it like UV meets HM or not?

Mfhp.gif