Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think my fave is Cinnamon. I hate being basic, but I'm a sucker for how dreamy and pretty and emotional it is. It does things to me. Makes me wanna go out and get a boyfriend who's emotionally distant and doesn't love me as much as I love him, just so I can listen to it while thinking of all the things I want to say to him but can't. :defeated:

Nothing plastic about it, those lyrics read like poetry

Hey 

As this thread is gonna be closed in a matter of hours, and the hype built on this site around NFR will finally - and deservedly- decrease, just wanna thank you all for the last year here. You are the funniest, smartest and craziest people I've found on the net. Big hug from Spain to you all!

Its kinda ironic that digital releases of NFR will be the last we are receiving when the physical copies should be.

hmm not really preorders usually arrive first

i76mrxw.png 

Not really impressed with the album. There are some obvious highlights but there are a lot of songs that go nowhere. Also, the production on certain tracks is horrendous. Jack Antonoff has never been a good producer though so it's understandable

Which version of FIILY is on the album? NZ fans pls reply.

The iTunes version has been out for a while

It’s the same as the single

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

My UO order says not shipping until Sept 5 too. Target is still preparing. They better have a copy in store for me to buy tomorrow! My Ticketmaster CD did ship yesterday.

I still haven’t opened up the regular CD I bought last night. I really am going to wait until midnight (or tomorrow if I fall asleep lol...). Maybe I’ll finally watch Philly/The Greatest today. :)

hmm not really preorders usually arrive first

I know that it’s what happens in reality. But a streamed song demands the least amount of effort and intermediaries and should be the first to be available when we think of it and yet, it’s the physical copies that are sent early (too early sometimes), with a lot of intermediaries, that are available before time.

wait, were u email notified or something? Bc last time I checked, mine's getting shipped on the 30th.. 

I hadn't been emailed so I checked the order status on UO with the tracking code  and it said it wouldn't be shipped till the 5th -- but also I'm hoping that that's just not real and I'll get an email saying they're shipping it tomorrow :suicide: 

I honestly just want it now because I am so in love with that cover (especially since finding out that it was apparently the OG cover but Lana's team(or label) didn't like it and so she had to change it to the cover we have now)(which I still like but I'm obsessed with this alt cover) and I think it'll be the first vinyl I actually frame on the wall

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />