Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Tbh I always thought lana was a republican and that’s why she never talked about politics lmfao....

I began to think that but various interviews and stuff she's said during the LFL period convinced me overwise 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

My (blue) vinyl has been delayed, I don't think it's arriving until the day after tomorrow  :defeated:  which is fine because I won't have a record player until October but still  :defeated: I wanted to hold ha

nn i know sis i'm just fooling around. she could've worded it better but whatever.

nooo aha don't defuse an argument we're so close to 4000 

locals only

I began to think that but various interviews and stuff she's said during the LFL period convinced me overwise

I think she had some tweets about liking Obama and I feel like I saw somewhere she was a registered dem in New York.

Lana just gives off some republican lady vibes.....especially back in 2013-2014 lol

I think she had some tweets about liking Obama and I feel like I saw somewhere she was a registered dem in New York.

Lana just gives off some republican lady vibes.....especially back in 2013-2014 lol

Yeah thats the period I began to think she was haha 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

The lossless leak had it, the leak came from Chile so idk what it was doing there.

It seems to be region-specific for certain physical releases as digital and other countries' vinyls have the "album" version.

Messy. :rip: 

lana b like i'm not like the other girls i'm a centrist midnight truck purchase addict

i'll buy me a truck on craigslist

its me ur lil centrist bitch

:grinds: 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.