Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

this thread is ending? i’m gonna be homeless now girls

i’ll miss this

Don’t worry the ‘where is LDR7 thread won’t take long and all of this mess will start over again

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

This is the problem with the ones who listened early. Don’t even bother talking about how you think it isn’t worth downloading if you downloaded the leak and hate it. That’s your own fault

it's not our fault if you can't recognize the legendary status of lust for life or sarcasm 

I actually love HTD don’t see why some people dislike it. We have enouth snail slow songs on the record with minimal production. HTD is a serve.

I love it. The instrumentals and her vocal delivery and the lyrics all come together in the most breathtaking way. It kind of reminds me of Stevie Nicks’ After the Glitter Fades. Tbh I can’t figure out what about the song is so unlikable to most people.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I prefer the main cover, but the UO one is still cute, is the pose supposed to be kind of witchy? Who doesn’t love some witch action esp during Halloween (its the end of aug which is official halloween season). If it has nothing to do with witches forgive me I have brain rot.

it's not our fault if you can't recognize the legendary status of lust for life or sarcasm 

i'm calling it CFL (cocahella for life) since other songs can't compare to it

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

it's not our fault if you can't recognize the legendary status of lust for life or sarcasm

It’s not my fault if you guys downloaded a leak and were disappointed ‍

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I love it. The instrumentals and her vocal delivery and the lyrics all come together in the most breathtaking way. It kind of reminds me of Stevie Nicks’ After the Glitter Fades. Tbh I can’t figure out what about the song is so unlikable to most people.

Just watch the livestream she did on the studio with Jack working on the song and see what it could've been and then compare it to what we got

thats nice for you but i'm not even gonna have nfr in my library. it doesn't deserve to be downloaded... it's not like it' her magnum opus or sumn.. we all know whomst that title belongs (it starts with lust and ends with life) 

:oopna:

appreciate whatcha doin for the culture

locals only

This is the problem with the ones who listened early. Don’t even bother talking about how you think it isn’t worth downloading if you downloaded the leak and hate it. That’s your own fault

I've downloaded the Honeymoon leak (we all remember that shitty speaker leak from UO) and it didn't impact my opinion of Honeymoon either.

The tracklist is censored in the “NFR!” version!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1v2djeom5b/?igshid=n5lil8t6b3e7

Venice ***** 

really :lmao:

giphy.gif

It’s not my fault if you guys downloaded a leak and were disappointed ‍♂

Um I didn't download A leak.

I downloaded every single thing at every moment it entered the internet.

I hate that this site doesn’t use emojis

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

LFL stans are really something else and it’s not a good look lol

giphy.gif

@@War In My Mind we really started several debates i am living

keep it going girls

giphy.gif