Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm so confused. When she released MAC and VB - I sort of got the surfer vibe of the album. They definitely seem more laid-back, cool vibe.

Even with the other snippets - Cinnamon, HTD, HIAB - I still got the casual, cool, vibe.

This is heavy, deep, and raw. I'm not sure we entirely know the direction of this album.

I don't want Jack Antanoff anywhere near Lana after this track. The lyrics are so beautiful & the song had so much potential but the production is sooooo bland & uninspired... Sounds almost like an acapella. Imagine if Rick Nowels, Emile Haynes or Dan Heath had produced this...

Someone please do an edit with real instruments in it.

I don't think it's his fault. You should blame Lana for that, OFC if you want someone to blame.

I mean, producer can't put out the song without artist listening to it first, right? Plus, we all know that Lana is involved in producing her songs, so, yeah, blame Lana and don't come after Jack cause it's not his fault. OFC partly IT IS his fault, but it's more Lana's. Oh well...

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

:eartha2: Not yall saying this is the saddest thing shes ever written when Black Beauty, Fine China, Old Money and Heroin exist. I mean sure it's on the list of saddest, but not #1

I thought that too - but then I slightly changed my mind. Black Beauty and Heroin are the saddest ones to me because there seem to be some kind of truth from her past in those songs. Fine China is heartbreaking too but I somehow imagine it to fit a movie more than her own story? Like she was creating a story for that song? I don’t know.

But the line “calling from beyond the grave, I just wanna say ‘Hi, dad’”... that’s just so dark. She’s really depressed but forces herself to be somewhat alive and call her dad just to hear his voice and let him soothe her. That just makes me wanna cry, kinda how she sang “she wants to die, and she should fucking try” in the BPBP demo.

Fuck. :sadcore3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yeah, I don't think this is her saddest thing either, but it is definetly really personal and real

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

This song is the embodiment of her description of the album: deeply introspective sad girl shit 

did she said that? where?

I hope that there's going to be like 14 songs on this album

https://twitter.com/amginhoJ/status/1082623302739394561?s=19

While we're at it. Support my tweet, sisters. PLEASE. 

Let me know what you think about this.

BTW, I might give it a listen once more, maybe it's a grower for me.

RBFY is not even close to being a good song. Y’all need to let that go. I’m almost glad she didn’t release it

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

did she said that? where?

I hope that there's going to be like 14 songs on this album

She was live on insta recently and somebody asked her about the vibe/sound of the album and she said: some deeply introspective, sad girl shit

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Did this fucking song leak??? Is it on Apple Music or something????

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole